Valued Contributor

Hey, mail one to me.   

I can always use a new cup.

(By the way, what does it say?)

Esteemed Contributor

Okay - point made.  You've all taken your 'swing' at the OP about the garbage issue.  Time to put it to rest.

Valued Contributor

I have put my new qvc mug in my donation bin.

however, I am happy to send this $2.00 mug to anyone who mistakes this marketing tool as a gift.   

Now, relax.

Valued Contributor

Relax Birkilady.  

Frequent Contributor

I thought it was a nice gesture! I love mine and would never consider donating it.  I was happy to be a recipient!  Thank you QVC!

Respected Contributor

QVC Beth replied on another thread that the mug is part of their new branding campaign to showcase the updated logo and drum up interest in their programming changes....it’s not specifically a thank you gift for shopping. So basically they did not communicate effectively, people are thinking they are not valued customers cause they didn’t get a mug, and the whole branding/exciting programming memo got lost in the mix. Epic fail.

Respected Contributor

diana ross trash GIF

Respected Contributor

I would imagine they were sent to customers who spend the most to show QVC's appreciation and remind them to keep shopping. Marketing. 

I receive 'freebies' from some charities every year when I have only donated once in memory of someone. Notepads and address labels. 

Valued Contributor

I’d really like one. And my friends, and especially my UPS driver, would not be surprised in the least. 😊

Valued Contributor

My son would LOL to see a QVC mug in my cabinet! When I moved to a bigger place he asked me if QVC sold furniture...he cracked himself up with that one.