Contributor

Cool Mint is showing on the Le Creuset website as a new color now available. The TSV Cassadou is available to order in that color. There is a promotion that if you spend at least $200 you receive three mini flower shaped coquettes on a little tray for free. Yes, the price is way higher than on QVC, but it is available. Yes, I ordered on dot com, says that it is in stock. They are closed Sunday, so I will call tomorrow and see if I will actually receive this item. I also chose the quicker shipping rather than the free 7-10 days shipping. I really love that Cool Mint and the Cassadou. Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@crazycockermom Late to the party here, but I think Fig looks pretty on the LC site!  Also I love emerald green and purple together--think emeralds and amethyst!  

Me too!!  I have a lot of Leaf and Cassis in my kitchen!!

Honored Contributor

When I was in high school, my best friend’s mom owned a kitchen store and sold Le Creuset.  The thing then was to intentionally buy a variety of colors.  If I were building a collection, that’s what I’d do. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

When I was in high school, my best friend’s mom owned a kitchen store and sold Le Creuset.  The thing then was to intentionally buy a variety of colors.  If I were building a collection, that’s what I’d do. 

Funny you should mention this because it's so true!!  Just like with Fiestaware.  There's the team that likes color variety, and the team that likes color families or complements.  (Every once in a while you get Team Monochromatic.)

I like color families and complements.  My LC collection consists of greens, blues, purples and a couple of the neutral shades (Mushroom, Dune and White) thrown in.  I gave away my Flames and Reds.

Respected Contributor

@tipsy  and everyone else

I ended up with the oyster and love it.  Coordinates with my provence pot nicely.  I think in the future I won't worry about matching.  Will just get colors that complement each other.  For those that got this - are you happy with your purchase?  I am. 😊

Thank you all for your input!

136981B8-2E82-4257-859A-DBBE690C6152.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom wow, they look beautiful together!  Very nice!

Having it next to the Dutch oven I can see it's a good sized pot.

The Soleil is on advanced order so I am still waiting.  

Respected Contributor
@tipsy
Thanks so much! I truly think all the LC colors are gorgeous. I hope you get your beautiful Soleil one soon!
Honored Contributor

This is why I won't invest in this line (that and because I know it is too heavy for my arthritic hands and wrists these days). 

These pieces are a huge investment, and really a lifetime commitment. If I was buying, I'd want to have everything matching, and be confident that the colors would be there for all offerings and for all time. 

I think they are beautiful pieces, and I can imagine a joy to use. Enjoy whatever you decide on!

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom ,

If you're into neutrals, the meringue and oyster look nice together, too!

014.JPG