Respected Contributor

I would like recommendations for an indoor grill with a small footprint. Thank you!

Super Contributor

George Forman makes a small 4-patty grill. the patties would have to be on the small size. I find it perfect for my needs and it takes very little room. the grill plates pop in/out easily to clean. Forman makes several sizes. got mine at WM and it was inexpensive. have tried fancier ones: cost more, heavy to move, too big, no better than the Forman. 

Honored Contributor

POWER XL

shopping.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Indoor grill

[ Edited ]

Last year I THOUGHT I needed an indoor grill, did my research and picked out the Hamilton Beach Steak Lovers (terrible name) Grill because of size, reviews and price. I really loved the Sear Button which kicks the temperature up to 500 degrees for 60 seconds to let you easily control searing. But then I decided it was something I wanted but really didn't need, so I never bought it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Great product probably; but grill is sooooo big.  Picture has 4 chicken legs so assume it holds 2 hens.   For just little-ole-me.........gosh that's 6 left over cold chicken parts for another day.

That's a lot of cold chick with mayo & onion.

(wink)

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@SharkE Great product probably; but grill is sooooo big.  Picture has 4 chicken legs so assume it holds 2 hens.   For just little-ole-me.........gosh that's 6 left over cold chicken parts for another day.

That's a lot of cold chick with mayo & onion.

(wink)

Love mine...............

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : It took me forever to decide and purchase this grill but I love it. Really considering other products available this isn't that big. Plus if someone is just a one person household- just prepare what you need or make extra meals and freeze them. 

Super Contributor

i have that grill and it is big. 

Honored Contributor

DH loves his George Foreman grill.  He uses it a lot and has lasted for years.