Regular Contributor
On 2/5/2014 cairnlover said:

I have also seen this line at TJ Maxx. The Q used to sell Staub which is similar, also made in France. I only bought one 8 qt. pot when it was a TSV & wish I bought more! I've had this pot for years & it looks like brand new. QVC PLEASE BRING BACK STAUB COOKWARE!!

Hi cairnlover: I wish the Q would have a 9 quart or 13 qt LC TSV. I'm creating my own purchase plan. I'm putting away a little each month and I plan to purchase my 9qt and 13 qt at my local outlet store or online in a during or after Christ 2014....by the grace of God. Mery Christmas to me. Good things come to those who wait.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

I checked Tangeroutlet.com for President's Day coupons for LC. Tanger Outlet is offering 25% off classic round dutch ovens and 30% off second quality. Who wants second quality LC? EEEKKK!

Contributor
Just wondering, aren't the LC pots found at Marshall's seconds too? I guess I just always thought because of the price they had to be. Anyone know? City
Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2014 EastCoastViewer said:
On 2/4/2014 Sooner said:

I baked bread in their large sized loaf pan yesterday and it is a great size for sandwiches--not too big like most! The slices are on the smaller size--for today's bread--and it baked beautifully! It was a full-sized wheat loaf from the big Zo.

Hi Sooner. Do you use a bread maker? If so, which brand do you recommend?

ZO is the way to go! I have had four bread machines, 2 were Zojirushi and I would say go with that brand. They are expensive but mine have lasted a long time. For perfect bread, but a small loaf, the little Zo is basically fool proof. The big one sometimes makes a lop-sided loaf but I think that was a problem with SOME of the older ones. A very few people have this happen but it is not the rule.

I got my first bread machine in August 1992! We have loved them from then on and use ours a LOT. We currently have the big and the little Zo!

Regular Contributor
On 2/6/2014 Sooner said:
On 2/5/2014 EastCoastViewer said:
On 2/4/2014 Sooner said:

I baked bread in their large sized loaf pan yesterday and it is a great size for sandwiches--not too big like most! The slices are on the smaller size--for today's bread--and it baked beautifully! It was a full-sized wheat loaf from the big Zo.

Hi Sooner. Do you use a bread maker? If so, which brand do you recommend?

ZO is the way to go! I have had four bread machines, 2 were Zojirushi and I would say go with that brand. They are expensive but mine have lasted a long time. For perfect bread, but a small loaf, the little Zo is basically fool proof. The big one sometimes makes a lop-sided loaf but I think that was a problem with SOME of the older ones. A very few people have this happen but it is not the rule.

I got my first bread machine in August 1992! We have loved them from then on and use ours a LOT. We currently have the big and the little Zo!

Excellent. Thank you for the recommendation. I've always wanted a breadmaker but never trusted one to work well. I think I'll give the mini a try.

Respected Contributor

I just got an email from Amazon in which Lava cast iron cookware was mentioned. Amazon shows many varieties. It's very similar looking to Le Creuset and I believe much cheaper. I checked their web site and found out the products are made in Turkey, not China, so it might be worth checking out their web site -- www lavacookware dot com . Just a thought.