Regular Contributor

@SurferWife 

You have a very nice husband..what a lovely gesture!
    Enjoy having Chick - Fil- A in your area.

Honored Contributor

@Deb0509 wrote:

I miss their cole slaw. It's one of the things that they stopped serving during Covid and they haven't brought it back yet. I like some of the other things ok but I would stop sometimes just for the cole slaw.

@Deb0509 

My husband has been a 5-shot/day diabetic for years and because I try to get him his 45% carbohydrates but no more (maybe less some days), I let him have x amount of bread or potatoes, beans, rice, etc., to serve as his carb so on days he has reached his nadir, I go to Chick-Fil-A when he is asleep and get myself a lemonade and drive across the way and get me a lemon drop cookie from Panera.  I am such a cheat.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

That was nice of him!  It seems like every time I'm in the mood for Chick-fil-A, it's Sunday!  Smiley Sad

@ValuSkrEvery time I ride past Chick Fil A and there is no line I say to myself, oh I'm going to Chick Fil A because the drive thru is empy.....then I realize it's Sunday.

Respected Contributor

I like chick Fil A, but my 14yr old DS loves it. We go once a month after he leaves the orthodontist. It's his treat for getting his braces tightened up. I also purchase their Polynesian sauce and chick Fil A sauce from Walmart and DS uses it when he makes nuggets in the air fryer. Their drive thru is always crowded, but they move fast and are efficient. Another plus is their employees are all very courteous.