Honored Contributor

FINALLY OPENED ON O'AHU!  I'M GOING SATURDAY AFTER MY MANI/PEDI!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife I hope it's a good one!  I love their chicken!  

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife 

Wooo-hooo!  Enjoy!  Never had it till we moved to Colorado 24 yrs ago the nuggets were delicious for my then 2yr old son vs those spongy McDonald nuggets.

I like their chicken sandwich so tasty!  What will you have?

I remember your regional variations of fast food on the island, loved Jack in the Box Saimin it was delicious!  Wonder what regional foods chick fil a will make, report back!

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

Oh my gosh I can report back now.  My husband surprised me with a Chik-Fil-A sandwich for supper!  He does all the cooking for supper & he cooked tonight as usual, then asked me to bring the plates out to the grill.  When I did, he put a Chik-Fil-A bag on my plate!  He had a dentist appointment in town today across the street from the mall, where our new Chik-Fil-A opened.  He stood in line over an hour to bring me home a sandwich to surprise me for supper!  He actually brought home two so I can heat the other one up tomorrow for lunch.  He ate what he cooked for supper while I enjoyed my Chik-Fil-A sandwich.  TOTAL SURPRISE!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Jeepers--I have never heard so much passion expressed for Chick-Fil-A, which is everywhere over here.

We will eat a quick lunch there occasionally, but fast food is rarely on my dinner menu.

Well, since you enjoy it so much, perhaps you should buy stock or buy into a franchise.  They seem to be very, very popular (and fast)  with the drive-through crowd!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   What a loving gesture...standing in line for an hour for your sammy!  Cute presentation too...here's your dinner in a bag.  Lucky you...thoughtful husband!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife,

Lucky you! Enjoy,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

That was nice of him!  It seems like every time I'm in the mood for Chick-fil-A, it's Sunday!  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I like Chick Fil A but it's not so much a must have for me.  My daughter really likes it.  Husband doesn't see the appeal.  Always busy though, always.  I live in GA and we actually have a Hawaiian Chick Fil  A.  It serves all the usually stuff on the menu but also has tacos that has pineapple on it, hamburgers and a pineapple milkshake.  Some other items with a "tropical flair."  It's about an hour away and my daughter really wanted to go.  I enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

So glad you enjoyed your sandwich!

They make really good lemonade too!