Respected Contributor

@Deb0509 wrote:

I miss their cole slaw. It's one of the things that they stopped serving during Covid and they haven't brought it back yet. I like some of the other things ok but I would stop sometimes just for the cole slaw.

They also had really good chicken salad and it has also been discontinued.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

They had a segment about it's finally opened in Hawaii.

My kids love it but I've only been once with them.  The lines at ours is always long and people rave about the chicken.

I hope you enjoyed your surprise dinner what a good hubby🙂🙂

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  What a sweet thing for your hubby to do. Glad you enjoyed your special dinner. I've never been there myself...I know I am in the minority.

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose 

My husband likes the chicken salad.  I didn't know they no longer have it, butI wouldn't know since this is the first one to open in Hawaii.  We try to hit one up when we go back home for a visit but haven't been back in several years.  Hence, my excitement that we finally have one.

Please share the recipe with us!  I like making chicken salad from time to time and theirs is delicious!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 

The Peach milkshakes are the BEST!  I don't know if they will make their way to Hawaii, but I sure hope so.  Every time we would go back to SC to visit my husband's family I would get one when in season!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

My current Chick-Fil-A meal: A small grilled nuggets, which I dump onto a small mac n cheese. Lemonade.

Yes!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

So glad you enjoyed your sandwich!

They make really good lemonade too!

@ECBG   The best lemonade.  Even the sugar-free is good.

Respected Contributor

I think you all have put me in the mood for an original Chic-Fil-A  sandwich today.  I am running some errands today and last year a Chic-Fil-A opened about 2 miles from my house.  I like the sandwich with mayo and ketchup.  I also love the diet lemonade. 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  I didn't keep the recipe, but if you google Chick-Fil-A chicken salad recipe it comes up.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

our chick fil a stores always have long lines and they have been open for years! they often create traffic jams on major streets. yes, that is how popular they are! @SurferWife  if you like milkshakes, wait until they bring in the peppermint milkshake for the holidays!

a hint if you are a member of sams club or know a member of sams club. these nuggets come pretty darn close to the ones at chick fil a. they also have the sandwich AND the waffle fries.

sams club chicken nuggets.jpg

@sunshine45  Those peppermint milkshakes are my favorite! They should be bringing them out some time next month.