Esteemed Contributor

The Chick-Fil-a's in my tristate area are Always packed, have never seen them not busy

Respected Contributor

Excited for you, @SurferWife.  

My kind of day, mani/pedi and Chick Fil A.  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

chik fil a opened in NJ near me before the pandemic.  DH was still alive.  It has a double drive thru and took more than a half hour to get an order.

It was insanely busy but now it is just busy. Now I don't go anymore.  The novelty wore off.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   Love their "grilled" chicken sandwich.  Substantial and occasionally have it for dinner.  Bon appetit!

Honored Contributor

I am 60 and we got our first when the mall was built back in 1975.  I worked a few stores down in 1978 and became an addict.  Even though we now have four the lines are still so long, but absolutely worth it.  Try the Grilled Deluxe before they take it off its limited time run.   Love their mac n cheese too.  Congrats and give your grill a rest.Woman LOL

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

A Chick-Fil-A opened near us within the past year. Up til then, I'd only had their chicken sandwich as part of a fundraiser for our pool's swim team (pre-pandemic). It was good, but not very crispy because they'd sat for awhile waiting for pickup. DH and I went to the new one in May on our way back from the Outer Banks. WOW - what a difference! Our sandwiches were hot, crispy and delicious! So were the waffle fries! I also like their salad with sliced fried chicken. Their milkshakes look delicious, but I have to exercise some self-control, so I can't speak to them from personal experience. On a funny note, one of my friends drove over and got right to the front of the drive-through without any problems. She waited for a while before she realized no was was taking her order because it was Sunday and they were closed. ☺️ Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

What a sweetheart of a husband!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

I miss their cole slaw. It's one of the things that they stopped serving during Covid and they haven't brought it back yet. I like some of the other things ok but I would stop sometimes just for the cole slaw.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have to know your husband @SurferWife  to know that I like him.  Woman Happy

He sounds like a sweetie.

I haven't been to Chick-Fil-A since they took away the chicken salad.  I even emailed

them. haha  They sent me the recipe and I did make it one time.  But didn't have the

Chick-Fil-A chicken to use, so it just wasn't the same.

Esteemed Contributor

Have never been to a Chick Fil A.  Evidently there is now one near DD's office. She said it is always packed.

Truthfully there is no food that I would wait an hour in line for, or even 20 minutes for that matter.