Trusted Contributor
Mskringle, Thx for your info. Today I received the Amy bangle (yesterday the L blue) and the multi cuff. Talk about some awesome stacking, the two bangles on either side of the multi (j320696) is beautiful. I'm glad the legs on the multi are longer than her cuffs, for it feels more secure this way and not liable to get caught on some piece of clothing and flip to the floor. I'm very happy with my three newbies. This Ripka trip was an expensive one but I'm in love with them.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Super Contributor

jenagal - Judith's multigem cuff is gorgeous! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I had decided I wasn't going to get the TSV bangle. I was certain I wouldn't get it. But then late in the evening I watched some of the videos I recorded. Once I saw Sharon with Judith, that did it for me. I ordered a little before midnight. The TSV bangle is much prettier in person. Sharon even had me considering the MOP watch. Thankfully I had a smidgen of willpower left. This was an expensive visit for me too. Enjoy your goodies!

Frequent Contributor
Got my LBT in my usual size large and the fit is fine and the bracelet is lovely. I did not order both sets but hope to pick up the amy set later this year.
Valued Contributor
I am so disappointed I always take a size small and this bangle has no room and is tight, I will have to send it back and hopefully go up a size.
Contributor

It seems there is some difference of opinion on how this fits everyone, but I got a small, and I always wear a small in Judith's cuffs, and it fits just fine - or rather the same as always...Maybe the oval shape is making a difference on those who have wrists that are just a smidge 'in the middle' of 2 sizes?

BTW I LOVE these little bracelets, and was so surprised how pretty and saturated the stones are on them!!!

Trusted Contributor
With this sizing, I wanted a snuggler feel rather than slippage. I can put two fingers under my bangle but yet there is hardly any maneuver room to set the locking arm. Mine does not slide at all. Stays put. My 5.75" wrist is happy with the small. The oval makes the big difference for me. A round would probably slide and I hate that. Hopefully everyone gets what they want.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY