Honored Contributor

Carolyn's recent visit - March 14, 2015 - Did you add to your collection?

I did! And I'm thrilled with both of the pieces I bought: J319349

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Charoite & Leather Enhancer

I love the black leather in this. It will look great on my cord!

J296038 - in turquoise

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Gemstone Doublet Necklace

I know some people think this is too small, but I have some small charms and enhancers that get lost in larger necklaces. This is perfect for them! And the turquoise that came with it can stand alone just fine!

Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn's recent visit - March 14, 2015 - Did you add to your collection?

Beachy - I bought the necklace for the same reason - haven't received it yet - but it was a great price - really into smaller jewelry these days too- thanks for the pix and happy to hear you love yours - I bought MOP!

Respected Contributor

I saw some really pretty things but I didn't purchase anything. I put a few items on my wish list and maybe later I'll come back for them.

Super Contributor

Beachy I just got my necklace and I absolutely love it. What I love the most is that you can make it any length you want - sometimes I want things choker length and that never works out with the 18"" one - the only problem is and I was kind of ready for that because I read the reviews - you can't put the charms on it - it's too small to go in - but I still don't care - because I'm sure that CP will probably sell the other 2 charms individually and maybe even make some more in that size. I sent back the turquoise AW one - it's not that I didn't like it but I couldn't stand the clasp - what's with that? Took forever to get it on - not for me - I am too impatient. I sent it back marked ""defective"" and maybe it was. Anyhow just wanted to let you know I love this one and am definitely keeping it - also a much better buy due to the fact that it was a once only.

Super Contributor

Congrats on your pretty enhancer and necklace Beachy . . have fun playing!

Happy for you too, Cooking Lady . . enjoy!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 cooking lady said:

Beachy I just got my necklace and I absolutely love it. What I love the most is that you can make it any length you want - sometimes I want things choker length and that never works out with the 18" one - the only problem is and I was kind of ready for that because I read the reviews - you can't put the charms on it - it's too small to go in - but I still don't care - because I'm sure that CP will probably sell the other 2 charms individually and maybe even make some more in that size. I sent back the turquoise AW one - it's not that I didn't like it but I couldn't stand the clasp - what's with that? Took forever to get it on - not for me - I am too impatient. I sent it back marked "defective" and maybe it was. Anyhow just wanted to let you know I love this one and am definitely keeping it - also a much better buy due to the fact that it was a once only.

Oh no, CL! I didn't know this! I have the Heart of Texas charm that I was hoping to wear on it, along with some others with special meaning. But even if I can't use those, it's still a really pretty necklace with the charm it came with. And we can always do what Antoinella did and put an earring on it - think I'll play around with that too tomorrow night!

Thanks Jug! Did anything catch your eye this time? Smile

Super Contributor

Maybe some of them will work - but according to the reviews and the ones I tried - NOT - but I will try others and one of the reviews mentioned some that worked for her - I need to look those up - but seriously - I think CP might have done it deliberately and will make more charms for it - that we will buy of course! LOL!I have those Sig. Leverback earrings that will look perfect with it too. Seriously love the way you can make it any length you want though- I get so irritated when it won't fit the neckline of a blouse or shirt I'm wearing the way I want it to and I love that it is smaller than most. Smaller jewelry is the newer fashion now anyway - although I wear what suits me - anyway - if I find any enhancers or charms that fit I will let you know.

Super Contributor

Speaking of charms - if any one is looking for any, I just finished listing the first round of my charm collection on eBay and they're priced to sell! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Congrats on your new pieces ladies!

Super Contributor

Kath - can you email me - I am intrested - thanks

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 cooking lady said:

Kath - can you email me - I am intrested - thanks

I'll send you a FB message C lady, I lost my email contacts awhile back, including yours. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}