Honored Contributor

I like Jai John Hardy jewelry, very unique and price wise something for everyone. Nice show tonight. Jennifer Coffey is a good host.

Respected Contributor
I bought the amethyst ring! It looks really beautiful.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

LOVE Jai John Hardy Jewelry & LOVE Scott Grimes but unfortunately as soon as I saw who the host was, I had to change the channel. Cannot watch Jennifer Coffey! Her exaggerated weird mouth movements and phoniness puts me over the edge. Usually Gabrielle Kerr hosts his shows, was disappointed it wasn't her this time around.

It'll be nice to watch this evenings show instead. Hopefully Jill will be the host. Jill is perfect with describing jewelry with such detail and you can tell she has genuine enthusiasm and love for the pieces. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer did a great job with Scott, she allows him to talk ( which he does a lot!).

Respected Contributor

I've bought a couple of his pieces when they were on clearance and I really like them.

Trusted Contributor

Bought the Alligator cuff with the Smoky Quartz. Have been wanting it for a while now and with the easy pay, I went for it. I also liked the Elephant cuff, very beautiful and as a symbol, I prefer Elephants over Alligators, but I didn't think the Elephant cuff would be wearable for everyday like the other would. Enjoy your pieces everyone.

Honored Contributor

I caught some of the show last night but didn't know who the host was. Don't think I've ever seen her. I like her - a lot. She was perfect with the vendor. Low key, pleasant voice, no hyper-hyper, no hard sell. I'd enjoy seeing more of her.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I was sound asleep! Thank goodness, since I worked today. lol...

I will check the items out online.. I like some of his pieces & own the small croco cuff.

Trusted Contributor

I think Jennifer is very enthusiastic and professional. I like her. She models jewelry well, too, and I appreciate her putting items on like Lisa did. Some of the hosts don't do that as much.

Frequent Contributor

I am fairly new to the Jai collections and have been fortunate enough to purchase the pieces I have on clearance. Love the Sukothai and Bodhi motifs. Have not yet ventured into his animal motif items. I appreciate the weight, design and feel of his items.