Trusted Contributor
Sorry for the double post. Either I lose it in cyberspace or it double posts. Ughh.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor
On 3/18/2015 jenagal said: Ok gals, since I love this oval bangle, can you answer me a question. Has Judith made all her bangles round and this one is her first oval? I want oval so I don't know whether to start searching for her other(s) or is this the first? TIA.

i have a couple of her other oval pieces, but they are slightly open, so i guess they are considered cuffs, but they are definitely an oval shape.

Judith Ripka Sterling Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Cuff

J296231

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I ordered both sets and they still have not arrived. I'm worried I ordered the wrong size. My wrist is 6.5". I got the average. The reviews seem to indicate they runs small. I want to eventually wear all three together and thinking a large would have been a better choice? I hope I can change my AD, if necessary. On the bright side, it sounds like they are beautiful!!!

Anyone with a 6.5" wrist get their bracelets and what size did you get? TIA

Super Contributor

Hi kiwi, I received my new LBT bangle in size small and it fits my 5-1/2" wrist perfectly. I usually order size small in Judith's bracelets. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

Thanks Moongirl and Donnaluby - decided to go ahead and try it. Seems like the London blue is a winner. Thanks for all the input.

Valued Contributor

No one has a 6.5"" wrist that received theirs? I kind of wish I had ordered the large now in order to stack them. The shipping on my orders is super slow!!

Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Luv_My_Beagle said:

No one has a 6.5" wrist that received theirs? I kind of wish I had ordered the large now in order to stack them. The shipping on my orders is super slow!!

I have a 6.25" wrist, and the average size leaves me with enough room to place three fingers between my wrist and the bangle. I know there will be plenty of room on my wrist to stack additional bangles, too, and I think I would likely be able to fit six of them on my wrist, if I wanted to do so.

The bangle slides up my arm a ways, when I lift my arm. I find the sizing to be spot on, and I am very happy with it. Hope you are, too.

Valued Contributor

For some reason I can't quote your reply Jersey Born. Anyway thank-you for your reply. My mail just came and lo and behold there were my bangles! USPS tracking is awful, btw...

Anyway, I ordered both AD's and they are beautiful and actually weightier than I expected. I'm happy to report they fit with more than enough room...whew. I originally ordered the large then switched to the average and very happy now that I did.

I'm more than pleased with theseSmile

Respected Contributor

I knew you would be okay with the average size, Luv! Enjoy them to the fullest!

Super Contributor

jenagal - The other bangles I have from Judith from many years ago are also oval. As you have just discovered, the oval bangles are great - they fit well and are secure. I'm so glad you were able to get the TSV bangle. I got mine and it's gorgeous! Feeling a little guilty for spending the money, but it's just so beautiful. So excited to have it!

As for those interested in stacking - the TSV bangles are thin so they will be easy to stack a few and your normal size should work fine. If you want to stack more than a few, I can see that is where you might want to size up.