Super Contributor

Now that a number of you have received the TSV bangle - can you tell me if it fits just like her small cuffs or does it have a little more size to it being a bangle? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Which bangle is this? Was this a Judith Ripka bangle?

Super Contributor

Yes. Sorry I assumed everyone would know since it was on the JR forum -but I should've been more clear. J323549 A-D bangles

Valued Contributor

I got the average size and found it to be fairly true to size. My average size pia cuff is slightly smaller than the bangle. I did notice that one of the reviews of the new bangle states that they are exchanging the small for an average.

libby's folly
Super Contributor

Thanks Persiflage for your comment. Hope you are enjoying your new goodie.

Honored Contributor

i bought a medium sized and it fits me fine. i have other bangles and cuffs of hers and i am always a medium. IF you want it to move around a lot then go up a size.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Hi, Kiwi. I ordered my usual average size and it fits with three fingers of room underneath. My wrist is 6 1/4".

Super Contributor

Thank you Sunshine 45 and Jersey Born. Seems like everyone more or less agrees that it fits very similar to her cuffs. Appreciate your replies. I don't want it to move around a lot - nothing worse than having a bangle get stuck on your wrist bone on an angle all the time.

Super Contributor

Kiwi55, you may want to give this bangle a try. I got a average and it fits fine. The one thing I noticed it is a closer fit. I think this design may work for you. It is beautiful and worth a try.

moongirl

Trusted Contributor
Ok gals, since I love this oval bangle, can you answer me a question. Has Judith made all her bangles round and this one is her first oval? I want oval so I don't know whether to start searching for her other(s) or is this the first? TIA.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY