Honored Contributor

lighted cloche!

She had these last year, and they sold out rather quickly I believe, and people were clamoring for more. 

There is Santa in a sleigh, kids building a snowman, gingerbread house, church, and carolers. 

Saw this posted on a Temp-tations related FB page, and H205179 is the item number if you'd like to look. TSV price is going to be $46.24 it appears. A little pricey, but they are lit as well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's upcoming TSV is a

Kind of nice that you can remove the figurines and use the cloche for other seasons. Makes it worth more in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

lighted cloche!

She had these last year, and they sold out rather quickly I believe, and people were clamoring for more. 

There is Santa in a sleigh, kids building a snowman, gingerbread house, church, and carolers. 

Saw this posted on a Temp-tations related FB page, and H205179 is the item number if you'd like to look. TSV price is going to be $46.24 it appears. A little pricey, but they are lit as well.

If you check the size on this years cloche it is much smaller than the one we got last year.  The price is also less than we paid for the one last year.  I'm sure this one will fit more places in our homes than the larger one.  That might be a plus for some.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up that this cloche is smaller. I probably would have assumed it was the same size as the ones before.

Ya know what would have been nice? Valerie could have done a four seasons interchangeable inside part. The first could have been a single purchase where you get the Christmas scene and the cloche, and then offer an auto delivery for the other ones where you just recieve the inside part. She could do scenes for spring, summer and fall. The possibilites and cuteness are endless!

Super Contributor

Pupwhipped, we think alike. I wrote to Valerie last year about doing what you suggested. She just liked my suggestion on FB. Maybe the seed has been planted in her mind, and we'll get this down the road. It would be awesome to be able to do a seasonal scene change!
Respected Contributor

Indeed! If I had all the four seasons, I would have this thing out all year long.

Respected Contributor

I received the pre-order email for this holiday themed cloche. I think it is too expensive as this size is smaller than the one they had last year. I won't be getting it. If the gingerbread house lit up I would get that choice but only the trees light up.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think those of you who suggested a seasonal insert are right on target. It would be much better to be able to leave a cloche like this out all year rather than trying to store it. Of course, we could probably fill this one with our own items for other seasons, but it would be neat to have other lighted options.

A little off topic, but I'm peeved that I never get a preview e-mail for any of VPH's TSVs even though I'm on the VPH e-mail list.
Trusted Contributor

I received the preview e mail for the cloche and it is very cute. I am a sucker for small, enclosed scenes, so I will probably cave.

It looks like the glass is removable and the scene can be lifted out to place the batteries.

It would be cool to have four seasons....the fall scene could have pumpkins and fall foliage trees. The lights would be amber and yellow.

Summer could be seashells and the beach or a boating scene. All would have like colored lights like red, white and blue. Spring would have pastel lights. I know they can do this.

I should describe my vision on her FB page!

Trusted Contributor

There was a pop up screen a week or so ago asking if I wanted to receive previews for Christmas. I signed up and I got the e mail.