Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's upcoming TSV is a

@flickerbulb wrote:

I got the gingerbread, then caved and went back for the snowman. I love little scenes under glass....especially if they light up.

I am cleaning and moving furniture today so it will have a nice, clean place to sit and light up!

My UPS guy usually delivers around 4 p.m. so I will report back when they arrive!

Hi flicker: still waiting to hear from someone who got the gingerbread house so please let us know when you get it and if you are happy.

Trusted Contributor

Hi MTH,

My gingerbread and snowman cloche arrived yesterday and they are really nice. The trees were nice and straight and I did not have to do any adjusting.

Other than dirty glass, they are perfect. The packaging was outstanding.

I also received the little gingerbread houses and they are adorable. There is a lot of detail with the little candies. The light inside is kind of lopsided....it is lit on one side more than the other, but not enough for me to pack them up and send them back.

They will look cute with some other candy themed decorations I already have. Two thumbs up for all of them!

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Hi MTH,

My gingerbread and snowman cloche arrived yesterday and they are really nice. The trees were nice and straight and I did not have to do any adjusting.

Other than dirty glass, they are perfect. The packaging was outstanding.

I also received the little gingerbread houses and they are adorable. There is a lot of detail with the little candies. The light inside is kind of lopsided....it is lit on one side more than the other, but not enough for me to pack them up and send them back.

They will look cute with some other candy themed decorations I already have. Two thumbs up for all of them!

I'm so glad you are happy with all your new items.  From some of the other threads, it seems that some folks are getitng cloches they are not happy with (bubbling glass, etc.).  Mine was like yours, I love it and didn't have to do any adjusting. I have been testing the timer and so far it is working perfectly.   My glass was filthy but cleaned up nicely so I really can't complain.  I hope the others are able to get replacements that they are happy with.