Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie's upcoming TSV is a

Thank you. Lucy. I looked, what do you think? None of them thrill me, but I may change my mind when I actually see them presented.

Regular Contributor

I just saw the Christmas cloche(s) and they are all beautiful.  I like that they are only 13" high.  I purchased the 18" Santa cloche last year and since it was removable I stored Santa and made other seasonal scenes to fit on the pedestal.  In order to have it light up my husband super glued a battery box (string of lights) underneath and notched out a (slight) piece on the pedestal so that the lighted wire would fit (slide) through it and then I could have lots of lighted wire to play around with.  It worked great.  I made my own spring/summer/fall scenes.  I love it.  But, I think I'm going to like the 13" even better.  I've already purchased the church and carolers scene.  I enjoy Valerie's presentations and am waiting to see the others.   These cloches will be my only inside decorations.  My pugs destroyed my battery operated trees and that was it.  Since I have been downsizing I gave all of my holiday decorations to my niece.   She is a decorator in the making and she loved everything.   It was time to pass family decorations on. Thanks to those who posted the item number.  I appreciate it.  Have a good week  and enjoy Valeries presentations. 

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you. Lucy. I looked, what do you think? None of them thrill me, but I may change my mind when I actually see them presented.

Good morning, Rosehill!  I am not sure about getting anything right now.  I do have a weakness for Reindeer so may cave on those.  I also like the silver finials behind them in the pic but I asked Valerie and those will be available later in the season.  I'm not sure about the cloche, it seems small to have a scene in it.  They are pretty and I'm looking at them.  I do like the church one with the silver base.  I think we need to decide though as I'm sure the cloche, reindeer, plaid ornaments and doves will go quickly, don't you think?  Post about what you decide to get.  I sure don't need anything.  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I had gotten the qvc email so I could order @ the TSV prices, I know if you order through email you get the TSV price at least I think so. I did sign up but guess they missed me. Will stay up and order tonight.

Love the 2 I got last year, have the angels and santa, have the out all year.
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
@Wish I had gotten the qvc email so I could order @ the TSV prices, I know if you order through email you get the TSV price at least I think so. I did sign up but guess they missed me. Will stay up and order tonight.

Love the 2 I got last year, have the angels and santa, have the out all year.

Hi Kitty, which cloche choice are you wanting?  If I do get one I'm leaning toward the church or the carolers, or both.  :-)  I donated all my Gingerbread collection this year and don't need santa or snowman.  I wish they offered a reindeer one.  Costco had a reindeer one a couple of years ago that was so beautiful.  It was the size of Valerie's last year.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi lucymo, I'm hoping to order both the church and the Carolers . I too would love one with reindeer. , love everything reindeer !!! Wish I saw the one @ costco. Maybe next year valerie will bring one. I'm not on Facebook but maybe someone that is can suggest that.
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
@Hi lucymo, I'm hoping to order both the church and the Carolers . I too would love one with reindeer. , love everything reindeer !!! Wish I saw the one @ costco. Maybe next year valerie will bring one. I'm not on Facebook but maybe someone that is can suggest that.

Kitty, did you see the set of two Reindeer that Valerie is offering, new this year.  I want them too.  They have Poinsettias and glitter.  My kids are going to have me commited to a group home if I don't stop with the Christmas & Harvest buying.  lol

Regular Contributor

Lucymo, I will be in the next room with you. Ha.   I love the fall/christmas holidays and always loved to decorate.  Still do.  But, I have downsized considerably and gave all of my decorations to my niece.  I did order the smaller cloches and  that along with placing christmas flowering plantsand baskets of greenry all around the house will be perfect for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lucymo, lol, same here !! I too love reindeer and do plan to get these new ones by valerie! They are different I feel. I also want to get a couple sets of the doves, so beautiful . Do love everything christmas !!!
Honored Contributor

@devababy wrote:

Lucymo, I will be in the next room with you. Ha.   I love the fall/christmas holidays and always loved to decorate.  Still do.  But, I have downsized considerably and gave all of my decorations to my niece.  I did order the smaller cloches and  that along with placing christmas flowering plantsand baskets of greenry all around the house will be perfect for me. 

Hi devababy, then we'll have fun in the group home.  If we can keep our debit cards we'll shop and decorate there.  LOL  We are creatures of habit, and I've always loved to decorate for special holidays, Christmas, Harvest and Easter are my favorites.  Hard to give that up.