Honored Contributor

This summer you all helped me decorate my mantel.  I appreciated the advice and wanted to show you the way it looks now that it's finished.  I finally got the third vase that was on backorder at Pottery Barn.

I just recently put the lantern on the hearth.  I'm going to put a basket with a pillow and throws on the other side.  The basket I have now is too wide for the hearth.  I'll go to Target this week and see if I can find one.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.

fireplace.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: My Fireplace

[ Edited ]

A Christmas theme would be nice. @NickNack , I thought you were asking for future ideas, i guess i jumped the gun too soon,it is very pretty.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

That looks really nice! I love the picture.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Fireplace

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

That looks really nice! I love the picture.

Thank you @froggy .  That's a print by Edie F a gan (wouldn't let me type her last name as one word).  She has a shop on Etsy called EdieFaganArt.  I love her style of painting.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Looks great!

Respected Contributor

I was hoping we'd see another pic once you got the PB vase. Thanks again for letting us play along!

Contributor

It is beautiful!  Looks so warm and inviting!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack It turned out beautiful and the little accessory with the wet nose on the floor is cute too!  Enjoy as it will be easy to decorate for Christmas also.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack   You have a lovely fireplace and I would love to see it both in Thanksgiving/Fall mode and Christmas mode.

Honored Contributor

Lovely, cozy and homey. Wonderful job!