Honored Contributor

Home Reflections 1000TC 6-Piece Cotton Blend Sheet Set

H224845 - $39.98

This sounds too good to be true. Have any of you tried this brand?  If so, are they nice sheets?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Home Reflections 1000TC 6-Piece Cotton Blend Sheet Set

I'd have to feel them.  High TC sheets can be very dense, heavy and hot.  It just depends....what is the fabric content?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

H224845 - $39.98

This sounds too good to be true. Have any of you tried this brand?  If so, are they nice sheets?

@SurferWife I feel the same as @Kachina624 , that high of a thread count can be really dense and heavy. If you like that and a cotton poly blend these may work for you. I can only use all cotton or a cotton linen blend as those are the most comfortable for me. 

Honored Contributor

I like a cotton/poly blend so they don't wrinkle.  These may be okay.  Its a ****** shoot.  Price is low due to polyester.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks for your feedback ladies!  The last thing this menopausal woman needs is hot sheets!  Plus the $21 shipping to Hawaii doesn't really trick my trigger either.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

55% cotton.  45% polyester. 

At $39.98 and with polyester, I wouldn't try them.  I'm thinking not very good quality.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing!

I just put this item on check order as I want to read reviews!

Might have to pass!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

Definitely not for me...the poly is a no go for my bedding. But, it is what allows them to offer these at a cheap price. Don't let the thread cound high number fool you as the poly inhibits airflow. If you like polyester sheets, then these are a good deal!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

I've not tried these sheets, but have purchased 1000 TC sheets several years ago, and ended up giving them away.

I found they were just so heavy and not really all that soft.  I paid over $100 for those sheets.   They were all cotton, no poly.  And, yes, they wrinkled. But poly is a no go for sheets for me.  Too hot!

For me, around 400 TC is the threshold for sheets, otherwise they are not uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   Cotton only to sleep on, no blends, no treatments of any kind some brands offer. 

Cotton - all cotton only.