Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

You did a very nice job decorating, good choices.  Love the art piece, vases & lantern.  

Sweet Ava seems to love the comfy, coziness of the room as well.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: My Fireplace

[ Edited ]

Looks beautiful---LOVE IT! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

So beautiful! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Fireplace

[ Edited ]

I love it! The red umbrella in the framed print adds a bit of color. I think you did great! I really like the faux flowers  - they're perfect for the vase and look so real!

Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to get it the way you like. I've been messing with the buffet that I have in my LR and keep moving things around and changing different pieces. I have enough "stuff" that I don't need to buy anything, but it always takes me awhile to find the right combination. You did a great job!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1  @Wiscfan3  @Spurt  @sceniccoast  @Love my grandkids   @goldensrbest   @froggy  @proudlyfromNJ  @one smart cookie  @FreedomShopper  @Boomernichols  @patriot  @Love my grandkids   

Thank you all very much for the nice compliments on my fireplace.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

That looks so nice!

Esteemed Contributor

I can see why you're happy with the results, @NickNack .  It looks just beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks beautiful and little Ava looks adorable 

Honored Contributor

You know, an antique wooden box filled with kindleing would be pretty. 

Honored Contributor

I love your fireplace!  The decor looks very nice and you can change the theme or groupings seasonally or whenever you get the urge.  I love that about  mantles!!!

Thanks for sahring!!!