Esteemed Contributor

pleasing to the eye

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@NickNack Love it.  And the paint color on the walls appears to give the room a warm glow.  Do you remember the paint info?  

Thank you very much @Tadaki .  The walls are Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige, and the trim is Sherwin Williams Alabaster.  I had my house painted two years ago and have been very happy with my choice.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack   You have done a splendid job pulling all the elements together.  Looks very comfortable and inviting.  The lantern on the hearth gives it a nice touch, too.  Somewhat echoess the angles of the edges of the mantlepiece.

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Tadaki wrote:

@NickNack Love it.  And the paint color on the walls appears to give the room a warm glow.  Do you remember the paint info?  

Thank you very much @Tadaki .  The walls are Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige, and the trim is Sherwin Williams Alabaster.  I had my house painted two years ago and have been very happy with my choice.

@NickNack Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely fantastic.  Definitely a show piece.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Absolutely fantastic.  Definitely a show piece.

Thank you so much @VaBelle35 .

I appreciate everyone's nice comments on my fireplace.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I love this. It has that designer touch....really appealing.  I like everything about it!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   Beautiful!!

I love your mix of textures, height, and that it's not symmetrical, yet wonderfully complementary.  I love your style.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Fireplace

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper   @jubilant   @aroc3435   and everyone else, thank you so much for the nice compliments on my fireplace!  I was happy with the way it turned out, and it's nice to know that others like it, too.  I think that being home more got me thinking about things to do to my house.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: My Fireplace

[ Edited ]

@NickNack   For a change consider removing the 2 vases and get a larger picture.  Keep the vase with flowers but you may want to replace with Christmas greens and berries.  If you celebrate Hanukkah, replace current flowers with something in blue.

What you did is very nice.

kindness is strength