Trusted Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@gloriajean   I'm THRILLED to report that I did exactly what @Caffeina  suggested and, miraculously, the machine worked perfectly and the mat came out clean.  Thank you, @Caffeina !!

@pdlinda 

You're welcome!

Honored Contributor

We still use rugs in our bathrooms, it feels better to get out of the shower not onto a cold floor....I don't mind washing them. 

Honored Contributor

My bathroom floors are heated, but of course, I'm not going to step out onto tiles after a shower or a bath. 

My bath mats are smaller and I have about a half dozen of them.  I wash them with socks or will only do a load of bath mats, I would never wash them with our clothes.  I only use them for a day or two and they get washed.

Honored Contributor

Our bathrooms are tiny, so we have only one rug in each, and they are right along side the shower/tub for stepping out. 

I could never leave the floor bare, unless it was a small half bath, with no tub or shower, as getting out would be dangerous with wet feet. I always use a rubber backed type rug. 

Mine need replaced, but I have look all over heaven and earth and cannot find something similar to what I have which is exactly what I want. I have bought several that I just settled for, put them down, hated them (the color and the texture) and gave them both away. I'm really in a pinch, as my old ones are on their last legs, but they simply aren't making what I'm looking for right now.