Respected Contributor

Re: Went to my favorite Christmas store today.

OOOHH!  So much Sparkeling white and crystals!  HEAVEN!  I'd be like, well,  a kid at Christmas!  Love the santas and those Swans with the crowns really caught my eye.  Reminded me of the Hans Christion Andersen story The Wild Swans.   You'd have to pry me out of that store with a crowbar!

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos  I'll never get there, so thanks for sharing the pics......love them! 

Trusted Contributor

Oh heavens @ladycos. A FABULOUS store for sure.

I also love to escape...take a few hrs and go to my favorites.  Just to browse and of course buy a few things . Thanks for sharing. 

Contributor

My oh my, I can't wait! My two daughters and I have made a trip to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge the last weekend of October for years. This store is our first stop in and last stop out on our way home to North Georgia.  Always spend hours there and, of course, never come out emply handed.

Trusted Contributor

@PERPETUALQ
I just got home and would go back today if I could. This cooler weather makes it perfect!
I hope you and your daughters have a safe trip. And yes, I always go there the first day and the last thing before I leave. You know just in case I missed something.
Hope you guys enjoy every minute !
Respected Contributor

This store is absolutely gorgeous.  We haven't been in a couple of years but was always a "destination" for us.  Love all the beauties there.

Valued Contributor

Have not gone in the last few times we have been to Pigeon Forge but may have to when we go next month.  We are going Thanksgiving weekend to see the lights.  Have you ever stayed at the Christmas Inn across from the store?  I never have but would love to someday. 

Trusted Contributor

@rustymom
Yes we have stayed there several times and I loved it. The rooms are a little smaller than music road but the breakfast and atmosphere is wonderful. For some reason the week we go, the rooms are full on Tuesday night so we can’t book all three nights.
But we always enjoy our trip and just getting to be together is great. But the Christmas place is the highlight for me.
Valued Contributor

@ladycos I love that Christmas store in Pigeon Forge. I can spend hours in there. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
@rustymom
Yes we have stayed there several times and I loved it. The rooms are a little smaller than music road but the breakfast and atmosphere is wonderful. For some reason the week we go, the rooms are full on Tuesday night so we can’t book all three nights.
But we always enjoy our trip and just getting to be together is great. But the Christmas place is the highlight for me

We love Music Road.  Such a nice hotel and so beautiful at Christmas.  I especially love the patio that overlooks the river.  So beautiful and peaceful.