Respected Contributor

Re: Went to my favorite Christmas store today.

Beautiful! Looks like white is back in a big way. I love the deer with the wreaths. I have been to Leavenworth, and it’s lovely too.

Respected Contributor

I would want to stay in that store for hours.  Thanks for posting some pictures...really fun.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy

They had all three sizes, the 32 in.,18 in. and the carolers in the sleigh. After two visits back to look them over I chose the sleigh.  I think that one is the most user friendly. I love it and I'm glad I waited. 

Oh and love that plate also but it was a little pricey and I had already spent a lot on ribbon. Yikes!

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie

I really enjoyed looking at the Santas'.  But I already have too many temptations ,IMG_0842.JPGIMG_0843.JPGIMG_0844.JPGIMG_0845.JPGIMG_0846.JPGIMG_0847.JPGIMG_0848.JPGIMG_0850.JPGIMG_0851.JPGIMG_0849.JPG

Respected Contributor

Oh now that is a beautifully done up store for Christmas! I am glad you went back and got the carolers I am sure you will love them. I have the ones from Valerie which I posted to you about. I put them on a table in my library with fake snow and small white lights hidden in it. I have small green wreaths that I set each one in and then I have a two foot tree that I have decorated with white lights and old fashion round ornaments on it. I have that setting at the back of the table and the carolers in front. I also have two of the old fashion street lamps Valerie also sold and they are standing on either side of the tree. It really creates an old fashion Christmas Victorian looking scene.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitlynn

Oh your display sounds really nice. Please post a picture this year , I would love to see your display. I love seeing everyone's ideas on how to display items. Your display sounds very unique. 

I thought the ones valerie had tonight were very pretty. 

Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Kitlynn

Oh your display sounds really nice. Please post a picture this year , I would love to see your display. I love seeing everyone's ideas on how to display items. Your display sounds very unique. 

I thought the ones valerie had tonight were very pretty. 

I will have to learn how to post photos here as I have never done that but I will certainly try.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos.  The last time I was at Pigeon Forge the only things there were a pottery shop and a place that did weavings on big looms.  I still have the things mom bought there.  I hear it's changed a lot.  Nice you girls could get together.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I would have guessed that it was the Christmas shop in Leavenworth Washington .....looks so very similar, Even the ceiling painted like the sky, and the Santa sleigh suspended high up ! 

Even DH, who normally shopping with, is like hunting with the game warhden, loved it ! 😆

@Azcowgirl.  LOL.  Love it!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

What beautiful pics. I would love to see all that in person. Thanks for sharing with us.