Respected Contributor

Did you see he Luminara OTO?

Anyone have these? Thoughts??
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did you see he Luminara OTO?

I love the 3 wick look. I’m think that part is gorgeous . Not sure about the size tho. Lord knows I don’t need any more.

It will be interesting to hear other thoughts on these. It’s a maybe for me for now.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

Luminara had a rechargeable 3 wick candle in an acrylic container a couple of years ago and the reviews weren't great, due to a very audible 'clicking' sound, even with the lid that came with it on top.

What I also noticed about these 'new' 3 wick candles, is that you get 250 hours per pair of D cell batteries.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Anyone have these? Thoughts??

@crazycockermom  What is OTO?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  one time only

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

Did you mean H217552 and H217553 One Day Only?  If so, I have the tall one.  I paid the same price as it's currently showing so I don't know why it's considered a ODO price.  I bought it to use in a centerpiece and it's fine for that, but I don't think it's extraordinary or anything.  If you are referencing a different item, I guess I missed it.

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom Not really a fan, but I just looked at the live presentation, and they look kind of pretty. I love Luminara, but these are too big for me. I think they did a short one earlier that looked better. 

Esteemed Contributor

I liked them but the battery life is low. 50days for 2 D. I wouldn't buy anything less than 90 days.

Respected Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I liked them but the battery life is low. 50days for 2 D. I wouldn't buy anything less than 90 days.

Yes, I noticed that. And I already have the big ones with one wick in ivory and red. I don't think I have room for any more!

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Fressa wrote:

Yes, I noticed that. And I already have the big ones with one wick in ivory and red. I don't think I have room for any more!

@froggy  Agree, this size candle takes up room.