Trusted Contributor

13 new items just added...

Respected Contributor

Finally, something new.  This has been a really boring CIJ.

Esteemed Contributor

Good! I watched all of her shows yesterday and didn't get anything.....don't need anymore spheres or finials...

Esteemed Contributor

I may get a ginger jar to use year-round.  Hoping that the white porcelain glows a little from within, along with the light coming through the holes.  

I love the new candy trees and gingerbread figures, too.  I can't buy everything, so I have some decisions to make today.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I may get a ginger jar to use year-round.  Hoping that the white porcelain glows a little from within, along with the light coming through the holes.  

I love the new candy trees and gingerbread figures, too.  I can't buy everything, so I have some decisions to make today.  

@SHOPR  I like those Ginger jars too.  I'd probably want want both sizes.  Choosing a color would be difficult for me.  I don't do blue but like all the other colors.

Frequent Contributor

Which ginger jars are you referring to?  It looks like in Jill's show there is a trumpeting angel at a 1 day only price.  In the silver, it looks like it matches last year's sleigh.  I think I have to order!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the melting snowmen! 

I hope I get them on as-is or I can find a dup at Hobby Lobby, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

Which ginger jars are you referring to?  It looks like in Jill's show there is a trumpeting angel at a 1 day only price.  In the silver, it looks like it matches last year's sleigh.  I think I have to order!

@missxmas, They are under Top Finds.

H208625 and H208626.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I love the melting snowmen! 

I hope I get them on as-is or I can find a dup at Hobby Lobby, etc.

@Mary Bailey, I like them too. Thought they were cute, and funny. I'm not buying them, but I do like them. If you get them, I hope you enjoy them.

"To each their own, in all things".
Frequent Contributor

@SHOPR  Thank you!!