Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Sitting on my hands ...those candles are TDF!!! (H208774)...

LORDY BE...Have Mercy!!!

They looked like nothing special in the pics....but the silver and red ones are stunning!

@Susan Louise  These are very similar to what she presented a few years ago, so I bought two of the red, and two of the green, but the new has a taller one than what I have.  Also, mine have tiny lights in them, not a sold light as the new seem to have.  I am not a blue person, but even the blue looks wonderful.

@mousiegirl The green ones glowed lovely too! I managed not to order them. Please post after you get them and let us know how they are in person. I'd be curious if the light was strong enough to go through the flame portion of the candle. If it does, it didn't show well during the presentation.

Sometimes those things one can't tell until they get the item home. Enjoy your new treasures! Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  I am not buying these as I have two red and two green sets from Valerie's original candles like these except mine have tiny lights which gently light the entire candle instead of in one spot as the new seem to do.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Sitting on my hands ...those candles are TDF!!! (H208774)...

LORDY BE...Have Mercy!!!

They looked like nothing special in the pics....but the silver and red ones are stunning!

@Susan Louise  These are very similar to what she presented a few years ago, so I bought two of the red, and two of the green, but the new has a taller one than what I have.  Also, mine have tiny lights in them, not a sold light as the new seem to have.  I am not a blue person, but even the blue looks wonderful.

@mousiegirl The green ones glowed lovely too! I managed not to order them. Please post after you get them and let us know how they are in person. I'd be curious if the light was strong enough to go through the flame portion of the candle. If it does, it didn't show well during the presentation.

Sometimes those things one can't tell until they get the item home. Enjoy your new treasures! Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  I am not buying these as I have two red and two green sets from Valerie's original candles like these except mine have tiny lights which gently light the entire candle instead of in one spot as the new seem to do.

@mousiegirl Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were getting 2 red and 2 green sets of the new version.

Looking forward to watching the next 2 shows Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I wish the vph items for tonight's show would post! I'm out of town at a conference and won't be able to watch or check my phone during the show! Booooooo

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH - New Items Added

[ Edited ]

@J9 wrote:

I wish the vph items for tonight's show would post! I'm out of town at a conference and won't be able to watch or check my phone during the show! Booooooo

@J9 Several items are posted that no doubt will be in her show...like an auto-delivery lantern. Go to categories, click on VPH, then narrow down the default search to 'new arrivals'...HTH Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Susan Louise I saw some of them in the new area, but she did say on fb that new items won't be posted on the site until her show at 9!

Honored Contributor

@J9 wrote:

@Susan Louise I saw some of them in the new area, but she did say on fb that new items won't be posted on the site until her show at 9!

@J9 Oh...Hmmmm...well, it will be interesting to see if that auto-delivery lantern will be in that show in less than an hour. If it is...someone didn't get the memo  ooonooo.gif

Regular Contributor

Re: VPH - New Items Added

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise So far it seems like someone missed the memo!

Esteemed Contributor

So, who bought a ginger jar, and what color and size? 

I decided to get the large sage green instead of the red.  I liked how the color looked more muted than the others, but I liked them all. 

Frequent Contributor

@SHOPR I ended up not buying- I got out my calculator to tally up mypurchases- I am done!!  I bought a couple of big items for outdoor decorating which were expensive.     Thank goodness I haven no interest in drones!!

Esteemed Contributor

@missxmas, I hear ya.  I've had to skip some items that I really wanted, too. 

I would have ordered the ginger jar even it was offered at another time of year.  In fact, it would have been easier money-wise to get it apart from CIJ, but I went for it.