Frequent Contributor

@SHOPR Love them!  I have a couple of ginger jars I have found at antique stores- I use one in bathroom for make-up tools and one in living room- but they are not illuminated!!

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

I may get a ginger jar to use year-round.  Hoping that the white porcelain glows a little from within, along with the light coming through the holes.  

I love the new candy trees and gingerbread figures, too.  I can't buy everything, so I have some decisions to make today.  

@SHOPR  I like those Ginger jars too.  I'd probably want want both sizes.  Choosing a color would be difficult for me.  I don't do blue but like all the other colors.

@lucymo, I would want just the larger jar, probably in red.  I really need to see how it glows first, though.  

Valued Contributor

I like the ginger jars, too. Nice all year-round colors. But, the small ones are too small for me, 4 1/2in high only. The photo of all three together looked they all were taller.

@SHOPR

Thanks for pointing these out, they are nice! 

Honored Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

Which ginger jars are you referring to?  It looks like in Jill's show there is a trumpeting angel at a 1 day only price.  In the silver, it looks like it matches last year's sleigh.  I think I have to order!

@missxmas There are 2 sizes...H208626 (small set of 2) and H208625 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

I may get a ginger jar to use year-round.  Hoping that the white porcelain glows a little from within, along with the light coming through the holes.  

I love the new candy trees and gingerbread figures, too.  I can't buy everything, so I have some decisions to make today.  

@SHOPR  I like those Ginger jars too.  I'd probably want want both sizes.  Choosing a color would be difficult for me.  I don't do blue but like all the other colors.

@lucymo and @SHOPR  The ginger jars are nice...like the red ones, but don't 'love' them. I have to keep asking myself if I REALLY love a piece of decor from now on AND what am I going to give to charity if I get _________ (fill in the blank)...it helps keep me in check...LOL

I am breathing a sigh of relief that there is nothing new of VPHs new items that interests me. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo and @SHOPR  The ginger jars are nice...like the red ones, but don't 'love' them. I have to keep asking myself if I REALLY love a piece of decor from now on AND what am I going to give to charity if I get _________ (fill in the blank)...it helps keep me in check...LOL

I am breathing a sigh of relief that there is nothing new of VPHs new items that interests me. 

@Susan Louise  I am not planning to order the Ginger jar even though I do like it.  There are other items that I like more for my use right now.  I've ordered enough for this CIJ already and I'n just going to enjoy watching for now.  Hang in, GF, and enjoy the shows with me.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise  I am not planning to order the Ginger jar even though I do like it.  There are other items that I like more for my use right now.  I've ordered enough for this CIJ already and I'n just going to enjoy watching for now.  Hang in, GF, and enjoy the shows with me.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo Sure thing Lucymo! I'm looking forward to the shows. I just made myself a mug of coffee (Green Mountain 'wild mountain blueberry' and used Coffee-Mate's 'creme brule' creamer) and just put a pineapple cake in the oven. DH and I will have it for dessert tonight. It will be like an ice box cake since I add pineapple jello and frost it with cool whip Smiley Happy

Are you ready with coffee/tea/etc...a snack? Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Sounds wonderful Susan Louise, what time should I arrive ?

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH - New Items Added

[ Edited ]

@ripka junkie wrote:

Sounds wonderful Susan Louise, what time should I arrive ?

@ripka junkie Come on over...is your broomstick all charged up?! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Sitting on my hands ...those candles are TDF!!! (H208774)...

LORDY BE...Have Mercy!!!

They looked like nothing special in the pics....but the silver and red ones are stunning!