Trusted Contributor

I'm watching Valerie's last show for this weekend's Christmas in July and am a little disappointed.  Maybe it's because I've been watching for new items and all the new looks too familiar to me.  Wasn't there supposed to be a glitter berry evergreen wreath & garland?  I think the item numbers are H208701 & 703 (I saw these on her facebook page sneak peek).  I was really hoping these would be offered as I love that type of thing.  I did pick up some of the holiday polish stoneware presented in David's show (the bird mugs for me and the reindeer for my mom).  Overall, I think I did okay!  :-)

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's CIJ All New Items

[ Edited ]

@Julie928  I'm not so much disappointed as I am relieved at not being tempted to a point to buy anything. This is the 1st CIJ I didn't buy anything from VPH in several years!

Some of the items just doesn't seem to be her style...

The ginger jars were really nice, but they would stick out like a sore thumb trying to incorporate them with other things I decorate with...but that's my style.

The wreath and garland might be presented in another show during the week. The show was only an hour and they probably ran out of time Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything either.  I can't believe I didn't find  at least one thing that I just had to have.  I've already ordered what I wanted before the shows.  I'm good. 

I think we found out for sure that Jill Bauer will be doing the Holiday shows again this year.  That will keep me from buying too much.  Didn't she say she'd have Friday night shows beginning in October?  Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I didn't buy anything either.  I can't believe I didn't find  at least one thing that I just had to have.  I've already ordered what I wanted before the shows.  I'm good. 

I think we found out for sure that Jill Bauer will be doing the Holiday shows again this year.  That will keep me from buying too much.  Didn't she say she'd have Friday night shows beginning in October?  Woman Sad

@lucymo Yes, she did say that.  I just mentioned it on another thread. 

Frequent Contributor

I looked through the VPH items online and just wasnt really tempted by anything - I feel like I already have more than enough of anything like that for seasonal decorating at this point.

Honored Contributor

I flipped by a couple times.  What was that one day only about?  Couldn't be any further from Christmas theme from what I could tell without hearing the presentation.

I was planning on window shopping today and succeeded.

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928, I didn't see the mugs presented, but I've been admiring them online.  I'd love to get them, but for now I'll have to pass. 

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I was tempted by the ginger jars. I thought they were by far the best items in the last show. I wanted the green and had them...two in the 71/2 inches, but due to a glitch in the automated system, they routed me to a rep. I knew my green would be lost and they were...so not fair. 

I have the black on waitlist, so we shall see. 

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

Unfortunately, I was tempted by the ginger jars. I thought they were by far the best items in the last show. I wanted the green and had them...two in the 71/2 inches, but due to a glitch in the automated system, they routed me to a rep. I knew my green would be lost and they were...so not fair. 

@jackiejenny  Keep checking back for the green over the next couple of days...folks do cancel their orders/change their minds Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@jackiejenny  Keep checking back for the green over the next couple of days...folks do cancel their orders/change their minds Smiley Happy

@susan~~~Good idea and thank you for taking the time to remind me that people do sometimes cancel orders. I feel a spark of hope now!