Honored Contributor

I have a driftwood figure of St Patrick ,dressed as a Bishop, I hang on my door ,

Honored Contributor

I've been looking at wreaths on Etsy, some beautiful choices there. But very expensive.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I have a collection of holiday Annalee "dolls" . Most are at least 20 years old.  I saw today Zulily offered SPD Annalee dolls, most $13 & $14. This is an excellent price.

Super Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

I ordered this wreath and vase filler from Pier 1. I've never found a St Patrick's Day wreath that I liked.  I fell in love with this one. Subtle and pretty. I would put it on the front door for all of March.

I'm going to put the vase filler in a Galway crystal bowl3271703_1.jpgdownload.jpeg

Love that wreath Almost bought it but I'm in the midst of redecorating the guest room so spending $ on that!

Super Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

I received my Pier One order today. SO disappointed in the shamrock wreath. The picture makes it look so full and lush. It's so skimpy and you can see the grapevine through it. It's not even completely round because it's so skimpy. $40 for that?

Sorry to anyone who ordered it because I posted it. Did you order it @dmod nj? I'm calling their customer service tomorrow.

The vase filler is cute, mostly if not all plastic. I put the hearts around our valentine bouquet.

I do love the bunny I ordered, Evie. 

that happened to me with a pip berry wreath. Bought 2 beautiful spring wreaths at Pier 1 last week but went to the store to see them (I have a store right near my house)

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

I ordered this wreath and vase filler from Pier 1. I've never found a St Patrick's Day wreath that I liked.  I fell in love with this one. Subtle and pretty. I would put it on the front door for all of March.

I'm going to put the vase filler in a Galway crystal bowl3271703_1.jpgdownload.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21  I bought the vase filler and love it because I can emphasize the hearts or the shamrocks, so two versions for the price of one!  I checked out the wreath in the store because I have trouble often with P1 pictures.  Sure enough, what looked like variegated leaves online were instead glittered.  In person, I didn't like the wreath at all and certainly not for that price.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 I didn't like the glitter either, doesn't show at all in the picture. I still haven't called them about returning. Also the wreath wasn't even itemized on my packing slip.

My life situation doesn't allow me to go to stores much. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I love to decorate for ALL the holidays. DH does too and helps me. I think of St. Paddy's Day as a transitional day and am putting away all the snows.

One of my favs is an Irish charm bracelet that I bought years ago. 

I would like to see more Irish stuff earlier so that it can be purchased and worn now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw these on the Dollar Tree site. Pretty cute, especially for a buck!

262506.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone do any St. Patty's decorating since we "spoke" last???

Pier 1 has their St. Patty's Day items on sale, maybe they will be even cheaper after tomorrow.

I still want to get these if they are available, has anyone seem them in real life? Doesn't look like very many actual shamrocks in the mix - mostly gold stones.

St. Patrick's Day Shamrocks & Flowers Gem Mix Vase Filler Green