Honored Contributor

@poohbear1wrote:

Aside from a red and white tablecloth and table toppers I dont decorate for Valentines Day. However, I always loved St Patricks day (and I'm not Irish) Love the corned beef and cabbage, lamb stew, the few Beleek piceces I have, going to little Irish pubs. This year bought a pretty Shamrock tablecloth. Anyone decorate for St Paddys Day?

YES!  We are celebrating already.  Tomorrow will be corned beef and cabbage.  The living room is decorated and Alexa is playing a list of Irish music.  My mother and my husband's mother were both Irish.

We have a nearby Irish bakery that makes wonderful soda bread, so we are all set Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy St. Patrick's Day @dmod nj

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepperwrote:

I have several small figurines, mugs & cups that I will use around. Placemats, table cloth, table runner, wall hanging. I have a 3-D shamrock mobile type thing that will hang from my chandelier.

I have a couple Jim Shore pieces too. I got this last 
Fall (?) so I'm excited to use it this year.

9ca751aa-83c2-470b-8d2e-7eb2f60274f2_1.cba9c33952627c616481f74355736047.jpeg

Oh geeeez, what else??? St. Patrick's Day (& Valentine's Day) items are hard to find but I have collected a few over the years.

I purchased these two items from the Q to use for St. Patrick's Day also. I figured the white/frost hearts would mix in well with other green items.

h213957_061.jpg

h213842_848.jpg

I keep hoping Valerie will make these mercury glass items into shamrocks.

@ChiliPepper

I have that Jim Shore figurine, also!  Love it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cherrywrote:

I have a driftwood figure of St Patrick ,dressed as a Bishop, I hang on my door ,

Hi @cherry

FYI, St. Patrick was Welsh Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

He was indeed @Noel7

Honored Contributor

@cherrywrote:

He was indeed @Noel7

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Today I wore my Killarney crystal pot of gold pendant (bought on @Noel7's recommendation a couple of years ago, who said she'd bought one for her DD) on a very important outing:  to the local hardware store!

Image result for killarney crystal pot of gold pendant

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper I have the Pier 1 vase filler. It's plastic, not many shamrocks in it. But it's cute. I took the pink hearts out and used them around a Valentine's bouquet. 

I put it in a Galway crystal bowl, it looks sparkly and colorful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I have a black cauldron, small, from Halloween, that I fill with gold Rolo candy to look like a pot of gold. 

Rolo Gold Foil Candy

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

@ChiliPepper I have the Pier 1 vase filler. It's plastic, not many shamrocks in it. But it's cute. I took the pink hearts out and used them around a Valentine's bouquet. 

I put it in a Galway crystal bowl, it looks sparkly and colorful.

@Greeneyedlady21

That's what I was thinking, use the pink hearts for Valentine's Day & maybe the pink flowers for Easter.

Your crystal bowl full sounds cute. I'm gonna try to stop tomorrow & see if there are any left, or any other St. Patty's items.