Super Contributor

Aside from a red and white tablecloth and table toppers I dont decorate for Valentines Day. However, I always loved St Patricks day (and I'm not Irish) Love the corned beef and cabbage, lamb stew, the few Beleek piceces I have, going to little Irish pubs. This year bought a pretty Shamrock tablecloth. Anyone decorate for St Paddys Day?

Honored Contributor

That sounds like fun, I may check out a St. Pats table cloth too. I usually make Irish Soda bread and Colcannon to celebrate, no Irish in my genes as far as I know.lol

Honored Contributor

I decorate for St. Paddy's day about as much as I decorate for Valentine's Day.  I have something for my front door that says Happy St. Patrick's Day and I have a couple of kitchen towels that have shamrocks on them.  

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

That sounds like fun, I may check out a St. Pats table cloth too. I usually make Irish Soda bread and Colcannon to celebrate, no Irish in my genes as far as I know.lol

I make colcannon and Irish soda bread too. Never had Shepards Pie - may make that if I don't have it out!

Honored Contributor

I have a wreath, pillow, and, table runner with a centerpiece  for St. Patricks day! Enjoy decorating,

http://entertainstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Happy-St-Patrick-Day-Animated-Pic.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I never decorated for St Patty's Day until my daughter married an O'Hara!!...LOL

Valued Contributor

I don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day, though I am of Irish descent.  I do try to have a Guinness Extra Stout and watch the parade down the streets of New York City on March 17.  I like this holiday not only because of my heritage but because it's a no-pressure holiday.  You can make of it what you will with no obligations.  It also marks the beginning of true spring weather where I live.  At this point in March even if it snows it doesn't stick around more than a few days. 

Honored Contributor

I just have a door decoration that I put outside and a garden flag.

Not Irish.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I will put up my wreath on the door and bring out my favorite little candy dish.  Hmm,  maybe this year I'll put carrots in it instead of candy.dish.JPG

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

I Love you candy dish, CAcableGirl.  I WANT it.  Smiley Happy

I have a Blarney Stone cookie jar with a gold coin lid. I use it to

hold my gold......I wish.  It holds spare change.