Honored Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Hi @dmod nj Heart

@Greeneyedlady21 gorgeous wreath!

ETA - we are not Irish either but it's always fun to make corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. 

Hi @Mj12Heart  Did you get snow/ice today.  Oh, the joys of winter.  My entire neighborhood is glistening...........from the coating of ice on everything.  Don't you wish you were back in Jersey? Smiley Wink  lol 

Hope you are doing well.  Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have several small figurines, mugs & cups that I will use around. Placemats, table cloth, table runner, wall hanging. I have a 3-D shamrock mobile type thing that will hang from my chandelier.

I have a couple Jim Shore pieces too. I got this last 
Fall (?) so I'm excited to use it this year.

9ca751aa-83c2-470b-8d2e-7eb2f60274f2_1.cba9c33952627c616481f74355736047.jpeg

Oh geeeez, what else??? St. Patrick's Day (& Valentine's Day) items are hard to find but I have collected a few over the years.

I purchased these two items from the Q to use for St. Patrick's Day also. I figured the white/frost hearts would mix in well with other green items.

h213957_061.jpg

h213842_848.jpg

I keep hoping Valerie will make these mercury glass items into shamrocks.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I love that vase fill.  I stopped by P1 last night to pick up a box of it.  I like the wreath, too, but I bought a new spring wreath last year so I had to pass on the shamrock version.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I have several small figurines, mugs & cups that I will use around. Placemats, table cloth, table runner, wall hanging. I have a 3-D shamrock mobile type thing that will hang from my chandelier.

I have a couple Jim Shore pieces too. I got this last 
Fall (?) so I'm excited to use it this year.

9ca751aa-83c2-470b-8d2e-7eb2f60274f2_1.cba9c33952627c616481f74355736047.jpeg

Oh geeeez, what else??? St. Patrick's Day (& Valentine's Day) items are hard to find but I have collected a few over the years.

I purchased these two items from the Q to use for St. Patrick's Day also. I figured the white/frost hearts would mix in well with other green items.

h213957_061.jpg

h213842_848.jpg

I keep hoping Valerie will make these mercury glass items into shamrocks.

@ChiliPepper  I found out through Ancestry DNA I am 21% Irish (but my adoption papers says that part of me is Scottish...LOL). Either way I still have the red/strawberry blond hair  Smiley Very Happy

Love that JS piece!

I got 2 of those green plaid hurricanes too 'as is' last year and can't wait to use them like you Smiley Happy

Maybe you can suggest to Valerie on her FB page about making that set into shamrocks for next year!

Honored Contributor

I received my Pier One order today. SO disappointed in the shamrock wreath. The picture makes it look so full and lush. It's so skimpy and you can see the grapevine through it. It's not even completely round because it's so skimpy. $40 for that?

Sorry to anyone who ordered it because I posted it. Did you order it @dmod nj? I'm calling their customer service tomorrow.

The vase filler is cute, mostly if not all plastic. I put the hearts around our valentine bouquet.

I do love the bunny I ordered, Evie. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I didn't order it.  I found my St.Patrick's wreath from last year. It was still good.  I hope you get some satisfaction from customer service. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

No decor inside the house, but like a couple of other posters, I hang a plaque near the front door and a garden flag.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have several little Leprechan figures that I tuck in places aroound the house. I also hand a wreath on the door with shamrocks...

Honored Contributor

Is anyone finding any other cute St. Patrick's decor?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are little guys that will fit almost anywhere. I put one of them inside a lantern with a small pot of gold & some shamrocks last year.

IMG_20180217_132615.jpg