Trusted Contributor

On today show a tank with lace and horrible high price.I can not figure her out.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO FASHIONS

[ Edited ]

@bewise wrote:

On today show a tank with lace and horrible high price.I can not figure her out.

@bewise  You don't have to.  There is plenty else on QVC to buy that I have confidence that you can figure out.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

lori does lots of sleeveless tanks both singly and in sets. if you are looking for a "cooler" look then they fit the bill. she has them in lots of different styles, colors, and lengths. i also own multiples of her swing camisoles. i think she offers a great variety of designs and options for pretty much anyone who enjoys wearing her clothing. i live in a four season state and our summers are quite hot and humid and her clothing works for me and can easily be paired with other designers.

i would LOVE for lori to do a palazzo pant!

Not many people in this age range here feel comfortable wearing the sleeveless by itself so there goes yet another way to push the layers.

There is no real happy medium with this line...it's either heavy, long sleeved, 3/4 sleeve or sleeveless with a sprinkling of short sleeve.

We get it...sales, sales, sales.

I will never get is why anyone wants to look bigger than they are.

The ruffles, lace etc. are all centered in hip region and if not the adornments, the clothes are angled, wide and maternity like which add weight.

I get that people want to hide their "issues" but not why one would want to accentuate them.

Valued Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

I like LOGO, but am finding the prices to be rising more than my desire to purchase them. I am hoping that I can continue to find similar ones locally. Her prices seem to be increasing higher than other designers on QVC.

Right now there is a knit tank with some crochet detail on it......nothing fabulous .....for $66 plus $5 shipping. Are they kidding?  No way!

Contributor

I have found some Renee Goldstein rayon tops that I love.  Check her things out.

Contributor

I asked a few questions to the LOGO team not long ago and they said they do not set the prices of the clothing... that the Q does all that.  So, if you are not happy with the pricing (and I agree, it's gotten too expensive) please let the PTB at Q know.  Maybe they will bring the price back down to a reasonable cloud.

Contributor

I have MANY logo pieces.  I have some I like, some I love, some I should have sent back and quite a few that I did send back.  They are all beginning to look alike to me...  I feel the "obsession" wearing off.  I think the Q is just trying to capitalize on the obsession while it's here for them.  I think Lori has too much to offer these days.  I seriously have one whole closet designated for Logo stuff.... and I need to slow down and branch out with other brands and looks or one day, when the trend is over, I will be well stocked in pajamas.  No joke.  I do love the LOGO leggings and capris. 

New Contributor

yes honey the truth hurts sometimes. i really would like to see LOGO get over herself with her pricing. shes not that big a deal in my book. i can't wear her rayon stuff anyway because it shows off my back fat.

Trusted Contributor

I found some leggings I really like:  Linea seamless.  But I noticed the reviews aren't that great.   But I purchased three pair and love them.  As much as I am not

a Logo fan at all, I have a feeling the leggings are very nice.  Reviews are good, and the cotton content is high.  Whenever I think, maybe I'll give them a try, they are sold out in my size.  Where I live, I can wear leggings year round, with the exception of capris or cropped a few days during the warmer weather.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan in California, I think you might be surprised at how nice the Logo leggings are. Read the reviews, I find they typically run a little large. I have tried several and was impressed with all but the Camo capris, because I found them to be a little thin (but not as thin as my new LDO ones). I have long legs, and while some labels can run a little short on me, I find the Logo leggings to be a good length. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop