Occasional Contributor

I posted the following on Lori Goldstein's facebook page:

Where are your spring/summer fashions?
I live in Florida where it is always hot and humid. Long sleeves and 3/4 sleeved tops do not work for me. I have been shopping with other vendors who offer lightweight rayon-spandex short-sleeved tops, maxi dresses and palazzo pants, which are more comfortable than leggings. Their quality is equal to yours and prices far lower than yours.

This is true, many prices are half of LOGO prices, and I don't give a hoot about paying more for a designer's name.
[ No one else I know has ever heard of Lori Goldstein]

Have a lovely day!

Respected Contributor

That's rude.  Continue to shop with your "other vendors" then.  What's the problem?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
New Contributor

I also live in Florida and feel the same way you do about Logo & all other vendors clothing.  I am always on the hunt for rayon ss tops.  They wash and dry like a dream and are cool also. I do alot of shopping at Cato. Prices are under $25. They have plus sizes too and you can order online also

Respected Contributor

I live in the Southeast and I find Logo items to be very comfortable in my hot/humid environment.  I like 3/4 sleeves and long sleeves that can be pushed up because I seem to be chilly most of the time.  In fact, I just ordered 2 Logo 100% cotton slub sweaters for the summer.  I know you'll find lots of items that you are looking for by other designers. We all should enjoy our fashions.

Valued Contributor

I like LOGO, but am finding the prices to be rising more than my desire to purchase them. I am hoping that I can continue to find similar ones locally. Her prices seem to be increasing higher than other designers on QVC.

Super Contributor

N8VNYR, brace yourself for the onslaught!  You mentioned LOGO in a less than affectionate way  I will be praying for you!!!

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO FASHIONS

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

That's rude.  Continue to shop with your "other vendors" then.  What's the problem?

@Karnerblue

And one has to wonder who these unnamed "other vendors" are. Smiley Happy

All of QVC's vendors have gone up in price a lot - (I don't count D&C as a "vendor") so who the heck knows what OP is referring to.

By the way, folks, there is a Lori Goldstein subforum on the board where  I think we are supposed to be starting the LOGO threads, not in the general fashion forum, since the day a Mod moved LOGO threads tehre.  

Respected Contributor

@N8VNYR wrote:

I posted the following on Lori Goldstein's facebook page:

Where are your spring/summer fashions?
I live in Florida where it is always hot and humid. Long sleeves and 3/4 sleeved tops do not work for me. I have been shopping with other vendors who offer lightweight rayon-spandex short-sleeved tops, maxi dresses and palazzo pants, which are more comfortable than leggings. Their quality is equal to yours and prices far lower than yours.

This is true, many prices are half of LOGO prices, and I don't give a hoot about paying more for a designer's name.
[ No one else I know has ever heard of Lori Goldstein]

Have a lovely day!

I live in CA where it is warm also but I work in an office that runs the air conditioner all day long. I am 5'2 and about 110lbs and tend tp run cold.  I appreciate finding ligher spring/summer colors with the 3/4 sleeves and longer sleeves, just for this reason,

What does not work for some, works for others.  The beauty of choice

Deb

Respected Contributor

I tend to think this was a rude post to put on someone's Facebook page too.  

Clearly, the designer doesn't do the type of clothing the OP prefers, so why harangue and insult her?

I know a lot of older ladies tend to run hot, but not everyone over 50 does.  I live in the deserts Southwest where temps get well over 110 in the summer.  I wear 3/4 sleeves much of the time when I am in my office, restaurants or movie theaters because I chill easily.  

There are plenty of places to get palazzo pants and short sleeved T shirts if that is what one wants.  I'm glad we don't HAVE to buy only these things and that we all have choices.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@N8VNYR, Lori Goldstein doesn't set her prices. QVC does. So if you have an issue with the price of something, you should take it up with QVC, not Lori.

I do think it was rather rude for you to say that no one has ever heard of her anyway.  Really?