Occasional Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

That's rude.  Continue to shop with your "other vendors" then.  What's the problem?

Kamerblue,

Plroblem?  I don't have a problem.  You're the person who appears to have a problem with my post.  

It is Your opinion I was rude.  I feel I was providing valuable feedback from a paying customer.  I have continued to shop other vendors as well as purchasing Lori's cardigans.

I noticed your signature quote:
"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."

Here's another quote for you Kamerblue:

"You can't handle the truth!"

Have a nice day : )

Spoiler

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Occasional Contributor

@ragsfluff wrote:

I also live in Florida and feel the same way you do about Logo & all other vendors clothing.  I am always on the hunt for rayon ss tops.  They wash and dry like a dream and are cool also. I do alot of shopping at Cato. Prices are under $25. They have plus sizes too and you can order online also

Good for you  for finding an alternative that offers items you want at better prices!

Occasional Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I live in the Southeast and I find Logo items to be very comfortable in my hot/humid environment.  I like 3/4 sleeves and long sleeves that can be pushed up because I seem to be chilly most of the time.  In fact, I just ordered 2 Logo 100% cotton slub sweaters for the summer.  I know you'll find lots of items that you are looking for by other designers. We all should enjoy our fashions.

I'm pleased to read you're happy Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

I like LOGO, but am finding the prices to be rising more than my desire to purchase them. I am hoping that I can continue to find similar ones locally. Her prices seem to be increasing higher than other designers on QVC.

I agree with you... $42.50 for a long tank top?  Unnecessary.
Someone on this thread wrote QVC has acquired LOGO.  If true, that would explain a lot!

Be well

Regular Contributor

Would anyone who wears Logo tops please tell me what is so great about them.

By looking at pictures, they have some very strange designs.

I live in Arizona that is very HOT in summer. These tops look HOT. Are they?

Honored Contributor

lori does lots of sleeveless tanks both singly and in sets. if you are looking for a "cooler" look then they fit the bill. she has them in lots of different styles, colors, and lengths. i also own multiples of her swing camisoles. i think she offers a great variety of designs and options for pretty much anyone who enjoys wearing her clothing. i live in a four season state and our summers are quite hot and humid and her clothing works for me and can easily be paired with other designers.

i would LOVE for lori to do a palazzo pant!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@N8VNYR, Lori Goldstein doesn't set her prices. QVC does. So if you have an issue with the price of something, you should take it up with QVC, not Lori.

I do think it was rather rude for you to say that no one has ever heard of her anyway.  Really?

I agree that QVC sets the prices.  But I think the designer must have some say in their share of the profits.  There has to be some sort of agreement on the split.  So if the designer demands a big "cut", that could certainly make the prices go higher.

There is no 'cut'. The designer sells there wares wholesale to the Q at which point the Q marks up the clothing an average of 75%. The vendors make their money at point of the initial purchase; not after retail sales.

If Lori sells 1000 shirts for $1000.00 then that's what she makes. It doesn't matter if the Q sells that same shirt for 30 or 80 a piece; she still only made $1,000.00.

Y'know, I really don't give a hoot and am not into time-wasting gossip and confrontation with y'all.

Occasional Contributor

@asoutherngirl wrote:

N8VNYR, I am so sorry to hear that you have been struggling with cancer.  I have had my own struggles with this disease and you will have my daily prayers.  I am also sorry that you have run into the trolls of the boards, those people who have nothing better to do than post thousands (each) of vile comments that say more about their own dark spirits than the opinions of those whom they attack.

How refreshing to read some sanity resides in asouthengirl.

"the trolls of the boards": sounds like an apt description, along with the rest of your post.
Some people feel bigger when they are working at making others feel small.  They don't make me feel anything except a bit sad for them.  How lonely and bored they must be.

Thank you for your kindnrss.

Super Contributor

I do not like logo fashions, frankly, just don't get her fashion.  BUT, and this is a big BUT, her dresses are really, really cute.  So I have to say, I've become a partial fan.