Respected Contributor

Re: Extremely POOR Customer Service

@ColoradoKate    I totally agree with you, reading what's on the screen is not acceptable but I would of asked for a supervisor instead of getting frustrated.

but to everyone else here's my thoughts.

It really depends on who answers the phone, there are people who go above and beyond and there are people who are just doing their job.

That's true for any store or any company.  It's true for any restaurant you go to, there are good servers and just people hired to do the job and that's what you get.

Respected Contributor

What a very sad thread. 

I can understand a delay in an item of that value needing additional time to be sent, especially since it's being sent to an address other than the card holder's address. I wonder if it's also on Easy Pay, which I imagine would add another layer of caution.

If time were a factor it's unfortunate the faster shipping option was overlooked by the OP. If it has a tracking number then the vendor had done their part and it's up to the delivery company, probably UPS to make the pickup and get it on its way. 

"...since the so called pandemic..." Well that put everything into perspective for me. I've lost all empathy and compassion towards the OP. Guess I'm too busy still wiping away tears over the loss of loved ones.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308wrote:

"...since the so called pandemic..." Well that put everything into perspective for me. I've lost all empathy and compassion towards the OP. Guess I'm too busy still wiping away tears over the loss of loved ones.

I was sorry to hear of the OP's  delivery issues also until "the so called pandemic" statement as I too am still missing my dear mom who I lost due to the pandemic. I have also had delivery issues but would never make such a statement when so many have lost loved ones to this ugly monster !  If you don't believe there is a pandemic so be it but don't let your feelings hurt others who have nothing to do with it. JMO

Honored Contributor

A couple words come to mind, I. E.  Unreasonable and entitled.  @ColoradoKate    QVC employees do not have crystal balls and have no way of pinpointing the exact location of a shipment.  No merchant can do that. 

If you would follow the instructions you were given, a moderator MIGHT be able to help you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And of course no more heard from the OP!

Trusted Contributor

I was with her @ColoradoKate  until "so called pandemic".. Really, what world do you live in, huh?  

Esteemed Contributor

@ColoradoKate wrote:
Response to QVC: I ordered the item as a birthday gift for son - you can see it is being shipped to a different address than my address if you look at my account. At the time of order, I was not given any choice of shipping options or I definitely would have chosen a faster shipping option. When I checked to see if I could get a faster shipping option, I was told it was a vendor direct ship item and would arrive by the date specified. I received last Friday a tracking number and notice it had shipped. Yet, when you actually track the item, it shows label created and so far no updates. On my end, I also get the message of a delivery date of July 28th, and since it is the 27th, I expect to see more than label created. I simply asked if someone could please check to see what exactly is going on with this item - did it actually ship, etc..... The rep read the exact same screen I was looking at and then I told I had to wait until next Tuesday before QVC would do anything. I was also told that due to covid there are a lot of delays......yet the item was listed as available and in stock. When I asked for the vendor name and or phone number so I could call myself, the rep told me she could not give it to me until August 3rd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Post by the OP ¨Response to QVC¨ gave me the impression that an email was sent.

Hope she gets some satisfaction.

Respected Contributor

QVC CANNOT control shipping processes.

Once an item is gone from the warehouse, USPS, UPS, and the vendor are in charge!!

Of course, Mother Nature also plays a role.

The pandemic meant less staff--so more delays.

Lack of chips means less trucks for deliveries--so more delays.

A dust storm that closes roads could mean --more delays.

Fires and floods could mean--more delays.

Sometimes the post office will mark an item as delivered, but the mail person was too tired to come to your house that day, and will wait another day or so with the item in his/her possesion.

How can QVC customer service control or predict any of the above?

I never expect  my QVC items to arrive quickly unless I order overnight shipping, but when they do I am always delighted!

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

What a very sad thread. 

I can understand a delay in an item of that value needing additional time to be sent, especially since it's being sent to an address other than the card holder's address. I wonder if it's also on Easy Pay, which I imagine would add another layer of caution.

If time were a factor it's unfortunate the faster shipping option was overlooked by the OP. If it has a tracking number then the vendor had done their part and it's up to the delivery company, probably UPS to make the pickup and get it on its way. 

@Etoile308, I love your post as it makes such good sense. Most of all I send condolences to you on your loss. Please know that others care.

The OP and her "so called" shipping problems are hers to figure out. Woman Frustrated 

QVC Customer Care

@ColoradoKate wrote:
QVC really needs to provide better customer service. I just experienced the worst customer service on an item the cost $1000. It is obvious that QVC does NOT care about its customers.

@ColoradoKate  Good Morning, 

I just wanted to follow up regarding the order. We are showing movement with the assigned tracking this morning, I will email you the details. 

My apologies again for this negative experience,

Susan