Occasional Contributor

Extremely POOR Customer Service

QVC really needs to provide better customer service. I just experienced the worst customer service on an item the cost $1000. It is obvious that QVC does NOT care about its customers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Extremely POOR Customer Service

Welcome @ColoradoKate.

Would you mind sharing your experience with us? 

Depending on the incident, maybe someone here or QVC's Social Team can help you.  

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@ColoradoKate wrote:
QVC really needs to provide better customer service. I just experienced the worst customer service on an item the cost $1000. It is obvious that QVC does NOT care about its customers.

@ColoradoKate   I am very sorry you've had a negitive interaction, please email us the details & order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

I totally disagree.  I find that QVC has the best customer service.  Any issue I have had they fix it immediately.  It seems like this new poster likes to complain about anything QVC does.

Respected Contributor

Sad to hear of your experience. I've thankfully had quite the opposite reaction, CS has ALWAYS been top notch for me. I'm sure they'll make good, try emailing them; I usually get responses within the hour when I do that.

Occasional Contributor

Since this is my first post, and I have been doing business with QVC since the 90s, I am not a complainer. When I call, I expect service, not be read a screen that I already accessed, AND informed the customer service rep that I had read it. I was actually told to call back in a week, that they might have more info then. And I am soooooo very tired of everyone, not just QVC, using covid as an excuse for everything. It has been 18 months since the so called pandemic began.......if we as a nation cannot, or have not, figured out how to accomplish things by now, that clearly shows how much we have regressed or how apathetic Americans have become.
Occasional Contributor

Response to QVC: I ordered the item as a birthday gift for son - you can see it is being shipped to a different address than my address if you look at my account. At the time of order, I was not given any choice of shipping options or I definitely would have chosen a faster shipping option. When I checked to see if I could get a faster shipping option, I was told it was a vendor direct ship item and would arrive by the date specified. I received last Friday a tracking number and notice it had shipped. Yet, when you actually track the item, it shows label created and so far no updates. On my end, I also get the message of a delivery date of July 28th, and since it is the 27th, I expect to see more than label created. I simply asked if someone could please check to see what exactly is going on with this item - did it actually ship, etc..... The rep read the exact same screen I was looking at and then I told I had to wait until next Tuesday before QVC would do anything. I was also told that due to covid there are a lot of delays......yet the item was listed as available and in stock. When I asked for the vendor name and or phone number so I could call myself, the rep told me she could not give it to me until August 3rd.
Trusted Contributor

@ColoradoKate   Look at susan-qvc post that reponded on here and email them the exact same thing you posted here along with your order number. You will a get better response from them.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ColoradoKate "So called pandemic"?  What world are you living in? Lots of big companies are experiencing shipping delays -- it's all over the news. 

Sounds like you're mad at American society as a whole based on your comments!  

Do as a Mod suggested and EMAIL them with the order info. Or not, up to you.

Honored Contributor

QVC customer service is ALWAYS wonderful to me when I call or email them, well over the past six years. They seem to go out of their way to help me when I have a concern or question.