Honored Contributor

I use Chrome here, a nightmare, Chrome at my office, no issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

It definitely is not "random."  I have not been able to see the forum pages in their proper state for about 4 days now.  It is not "intermittent" for me either.  When it got this way it has stayed this way for me.  I don't know about Regional either.  I'm in the Northeast.  I've read where some folks are nowhere near me who are having the same problem.  That's not regional.

This website will in fact lose sales from the people who shop here and also come to post here.  I would not shop here unless the entire website was up and running accordingly.  That's just me.  I'm sure I'm not alone in my thinking either.

I can't quote anyone now if I wanted to quote you in my response.  My notifications are all missing.  This happens too often.  This happens to people when it doesn't affect me.  It is affecting me this time, but that does not mean it's not an ongoing problem because it is.  I just happened to be affected this time around.

Website hacking is problematic around the world, not just here in the states.  When things like this happen it does give me pause for concern....

Ohh, today I can go back and edit my post.  I couldn't do that before.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Q is working on some improvements - my recent Review of a product was so much better.  Removed questions like - - - - - who would you recommend this product for  (babysitter - friend - mom)  even when you write you hated the product & gave it ONE star (minimum)

Other  dumb questions  too  - yea

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset    If the problem is spotty around the entire US without pattern, it's random.  Look up the definition of random.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those low down dirty Russians!   Messing with our beloved boards.   I assume someone hS notified the State Department....lol

Esteemed Contributor

I get it @Kachina624 .  I was thinking more along the lines of it happening to people randomly.  Like one day you're fine the next day you're not.  Then the next day you're fine and two days later you're not again.  The way I defined "random" for this discussion is accurate as well.  I do see what you're talking about though.  I can and do agree with you on that as well. 

I have been all messed up for three to four days straight (in other words), consistently (not by random or not intermittently).

Thanks....

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Q is working on some improvements - my recent Review of a product was so much better.  Removed questions like - - - - - who would you recommend this product for  (babysitter - friend - mom)  even when you write you hated the product & gave it ONE star (minimum)

Other  dumb questions  too  - yea

That's nice, but they should be able to make changes to part of the site without crashing another part, and, as far as it goes, if I had to do without one or the other, I can personally live without the reviews, preferring more seamless access to the forums... Besides, it seems they're always working on alleged 'improvements' but the site rarely seems improved..

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

We don't even know if this is affecting their international sites do we?  We're making assumptions that it's only us everytime something goes awry with this website.  Hmmmm....If it's not other international sites for Qurate, then why not?  If it's just us in the States, I wonder why?  Lots we don't know.  Much of this is guessing and trying to come up with answers.

It's all in the knowing.  I'm usually ok when things go awry as long as I know why!

Frequent Contributor

One is already here.  I live in Russia, Ohio.  Seriously!  😃

Honored Contributor

First time to post since tuesday, but it is not fixed ,had to go through ,what i can not explain.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.