Honored Contributor

Re: What's the Weather Like in Ur Area?

warm

Honored Contributor

Tuesday morning in the high desert: It's 48 degrees and feels like 35.  Will warm up to 65 today.  On my way out to get some coffee and donuts for our roofers.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I think it's been raining for 3 days straight here in Chicago.  It's pretty chilly too - mid 40s.

Honored Contributor

Rain, rain, and more rain, with flood warnings.

Honored Contributor

I'm in north central Ohio.  We had an absolutely perfect weekend.  It was sunny and warm.  

Yesterday it was in the low 70's and overcast all day.  It rained about 5 minutes about 5:30 last night and that was it.  It's ugly outside today and the high is supposed to be in the upper 50's.  They are calling for more showers today. 

I heard on the weather this morning that our 70's are probably over. They are seeing 50's and 60's now for the next several weeks.  I saw a lot of cloudy/rainy days through this weekend.     

Respected Contributor

In a far reaching burb south of DC and it's almost November and it's still warm.  Having been here for over 40 years, I remember being cold by now.  Temps today expeccted to get to 75.  

Respected Contributor

High wind warning today....45 mph. It is currently 41 degrees and will get down to 28 degrees tonight with our first snow of the season. Smiley Sad Actually, there is snow in the forecast every day this week...not much, but it's the beginning of winter. 

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Metro DC area here.  To date, we were on track to have the warmest October on record.  However, after today, it's supposed to cool down considerably.  Mid-70s due today.  Sixties/high 50s the next few days.

Respected Contributor

It's just before eight am and it is 85 here. Was 102 yesterday and only cooled to 80 last night. We are a mile from the ocean.

Just went out to feed our two feral kitties, sure hope they find a shady spot to spend the day. 

It is miserable. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

39* rainy, windy and expecting 1-3" of snow. The power went out 45 minutes ago - thankfully the generator is running so I have tv and internet as well as heat and water. Smiley Wink

edited to add -- in the U.P. of Michigan