Respected Contributor

Re: What's the Weather Like in Ur Area?

West of the Austin area  - the last few days have been real nice and cooler, And they say by the weekend again it will be even cooler - WOO HOO! - love cool autumn weather!!! ☀️🍂🙂

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

It has been warmer than normal in Albuquerque, but not hot. It's been in 70s but had frost one morning last week.  Cold front coming through tonight and will cool down to 60s during the days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@MickD

Please stay safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

95 in my area of SD. Supposed to be 104 tomorrow. Cat Surprised

In South Dakota?  I thought it would be much cooler there this time of year.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@michigangirl723 wrote:

It's 98 here in Phoenix....near record highs several days recently (only missed by a degree or two). So done with the hot weather.....

I'm in Mesa and about this time every year I am so ready for cooler weather!!!! Woman Sad

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

It's 7pm in Buffalo, NY   The temp is 66 degrees, overcast and we are expecting some 50mph wind gusts later this eve.

I am originally from Queens, N.Y., moved to Southern CA in 1965 and than to AZ in 2005.  Wow, you are way up there in Buffalo, good luck to you in the winter, I know winter lasts a bit longer way upstate, had a dear friend and her husband stationed there a long time ago when he was in the Air Force.

Esteemed Contributor

Its been beautiful here in PA in the upper 70s, Right now its 69 degrees yet at 12 43 AM, and rain is rolling in. (IF only the temps could stay like this year round and no snow, Id be happy lol)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Rain, rain, rain! We have a front that is just swirling above us. Have a several inches of rain since Sunday. It's about 50. Long range says we should have our first snow next week. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Rainy and cool in PA...thank god the hot weather is finally gone..fall is here😀😀

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

5am Tuesday...29 degrees.....North Idaho