Honored Contributor

Re: What's the Weather Like in Ur Area?

It was 70 and sunny all weekend, and now all of a sudden it is 50's and rainy and dreary.....70's were super nice for us, because being in The Midwest, we usually don't have such warm temperatures this late in October, so now with having 50's it is more in tune to what we are used to having, more the norm I guess.

I sure loved the 70's though!!!!!!!

Oh well 50's is better than snow and ice!

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I think it's been raining for 3 days straight here in Chicago.  It's pretty chilly too - mid 40s.

@Bri36

Those aren't raindrops.  Those are Cubbie tears.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I am in southern West Virginia; it is 50 degrees and overcast.  We had heavy rain all day yesterday, which gave everything a good soaking.   We are to stay cool like this for several days.   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in one of Chicago's NW suburbs, an hour out of the city via METRA. It's gray, gloomy, cold, & raining here. The predicted high for today is in the mid to high 40's, Hard to believe a month ago we had temps in the 90's.

Respected Contributor

It's 91 here at my house in Las Vegas.   Sunny and breezy.

Honored Contributor

65 degrees and sunny here in the Seattle area.  I just came in from cutting down slimy, moldy hostas!  Yuk!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirdieGal

Where do u live?

I don't have air conditioning (didn't have the builder install it when I bought my new house) as it rarely get over 80 degrees. My heater is out of commission - plus I never use it. It doesn't get that cold in southern Calif.and I just prefer to put on a sweater.

I can't imagine a bill for $600.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

As most of u know, many cities in California have burnt to the ground. I live in the central part of Calif., north Oxnard. It hasn't rained in a very long time. I went outside today to get my mail - I thought I was in HELL. I used to be able to take the heat --- but this is the worst - and so unusual. I didn't see one person outside.

Please send the RAIN!!!! It would be so appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac

Today wasn't much better.

Esteemed Contributor

@henderson

Yesterday it was 10 degrees hotter in north Oxnard, CA --- than Las Vegas. Amazing. I don't know how u folks from Las Vegas can deal with the heat for so many months.