Honored Contributor

What a Sweetheart Couple! Bob Mackie & Antonella

They are so darling together.  Easy to listen to, kind, soft as ice cream.  Information shared in a smooth and unfrenetic manner.

I am really enjoying these two together!

Regular Contributor

Re: What a Sweetheart Couple! Bob Mackie & Antonella

I agree. This has been a lovely presentation but, I still miss Jacque Gonzales.

Trusted Contributor

They are great together.  VERY refreshing. She is too cute !!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoy watching Antonella. She is a great host!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!!!  They work well together and seem to enjoy each other! Having fun, but making sure that the appropriate info is presented to all viewers/buyers!!  

Trusted Contributor

Love Antonella, I mean she has a ruler when she does gem shows.  Just one of the best, and cracks me up.

Honored Contributor

Love the top with Cheeta/Leopard embroidery.  A298676 ....  Excellent price, too, in the fashion scheme of things.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Years and years ago, while on vacation, one of my friends and her husband met and talked with Mr. Mackie in his design studio in Southern Calif.   They always have said that he is a most genuinely nice/kind person-celebrity.   Excellent and true designer: artistry, design, etc., etc.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@MarkeieMark She is so cute when she talks about her love for her boyfriend Jon Bonjovi!

Esteemed Contributor

Loved Bob Mackie's silk blouses and fabulous jackets of 15-20 years ago. Classic designs and amazing quality which I'm still wearing. How I wish QVC would let him use those lovely fabrics again! I'd order from from every show. Now? Haven't order from Mackie in years. Don't do his fabrics. Only designer on QVC which I wear if Louis Dell'Olio . . . and that is only his whisper knits. Almost went for the TSV by Isaac this morning; too long and dowdy for me. Love the classic lines with everything!

Money screams; wealth whispers.