Respected Contributor

I made a quick stop at Walmart yesterday and they are again starting to do the customer count coming and going, limiting how many can be in the store at one time. I haven't seen that in awhile. I'm in eastern Pa. Anyone else coming across this?

Esteemed Contributor

I am also in eastern Pa and saw that at my local Walmart. Bare shelves also. Just try to find 🧻 or paper towels in my local stores. The Target here is limiting the number of paper products you can buy.  I just keep repeating to myself we will beat this, we shall overcome. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all. 🦃👍🧻💪🙏

Honored Contributor

went to Costco last Sat and it was really crowded. we usually go first thing, but this was later,

hopefully they will start limiting

everyone was masked 

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen it as I'm not a Wal Mart shopper, but there have been several mentions of this new store policy on the national news this week. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Yes...happening in my area.  There are also long lines for checking out, sigh.  I spoke with a manager about the lack of cashiers.  She said no one wants to work...!  I wonder how people pay their bills when they refuse to work.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I made a quick stop at Walmart yesterday and they are again starting to do the customer count coming and going, limiting how many can be in the store at one time. I haven't seen that in awhile. I'm in eastern Pa. Anyone else coming across this?

@catter70   I was at Walmart yesterday and shelves are full and they are not counting people coming in the door.  Maybe it depends on where you live.  I am in Florida

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

No counting customers nor shortages of any products here in my GA Walmarts (4) either.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

@catter70   I was at Walmart yesterday and shelves are full and they are not counting people coming in the door.  Maybe it depends on where you live.  I am in Florida

@BalletBabe @catter70 

I am in Central Florida and a friend told me last weekend that her daughter, who works at WM, told her that they have gone back to counting again. She said the stores were getting crowded.

They never should have stopped counting of any other safety practices. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

@BalletBabe @catter70 

I am in Central Florida and a friend told me last weekend that her daughter, who works at WM, told her that they have gone back to counting again. She said the stores were getting crowded.

@willdob3   You know I have noticed the stores are not nearly as crowded here.  I think most people are doing pick up.  I buy very little in the stores since Covid.  I get what I need fast and get out  LOL   

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

@BalletBabe @catter70 

@willdob3   You know I have noticed the stores are not nearly as crowded here.  I think most people are doing pick up.  I buy very little in the stores since Covid.  I get what I need fast and get out  LOL   

@BalletBabe 

I haven’t been in a store since mid-March and I love it!  I do WM & Target grocery pickup and love it! I work full time and this saves me so much time in addition to keeping me safer. I think a lot of people here do pickup but more just go to the store. The parking lot at my WM is always full.