Regular Contributor

Re: Two Senior Women Attack Each Other In Check Out!!!!!!

I'm 83 and I would not behave like that but when you get old you will understand how stressful it is to manage in this crazy world...Maybe she should have asked for a bar or  they should have already had a bar there...checker's job...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was going to suggest they bring their own bar with them from home if it is such a critical issue, but then thought they may just use it as a weapon, so.....

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess 🤣😂 well we're bringing our own bags now. Why not? Flag QVC for that new self defense checkout bar for a TSV now.  You know they'll be colors!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@lovesrecess 🤣😂 well we're bringing our own bags now. Why not? Flag QVC for that new self defense checkout bar for a TSV now.  You know they'll be colors!

@Laura14   This is too freaking funny.    LOL

edit spelling

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I was going to suggest they bring their own bar with them from home if it is such a critical issue, but then thought they may just use it as a weapon, so.....

Someone would steal that bar like they did @x Hedge 's zucchini...!! LOL!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 I didnt know anyone was behind me. It was her responsibility to use the divider, not mine.
Honored Contributor

People-just put the freaking bar behind your own groceries regardless if there is another customer behind you or not.

FTLOG-it's a divider bar.  It doesn't matter about the cashier.

Just do it and be done with it. 

And save the world from another act of violence-over a divider bar.

Seriously.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

The world according to Cakers. Thanks but I dont need to be ordered what to do by a stranger on a chat board.
Honored Contributor

Designer self-defense checkout bars ...this has Lori Greiner written all over it! Maybe someone will pitch it on Shark Tank.
Valued Contributor

You think they are crazy about that bar to seperate groceries, don't get in the way of an old fogie in one of those motorized carts. There are plenty of the older generation with no manners, no patience, and they feel they are entitled to "act up" too. It's not just the "terrible twos" or the teen years.

The guy I jumped out of the way for was yelling "Get out of my way" all throughout the store. He had the accelerator on "rabbit" and he was moving. He only stopped when he got to something he wanted, and then yelled for someone to get it down for him. He ruled the store. 

Yes, I'm an oldie, too and if I ever act like that send me to bed without my supper. 

I understand about disabilities, but I was never taught that a lack of manners was a disability. 

I moved only because he would have happily run me over and it would only have bothered him had he had to stop.