Regular Contributor

Two Senior Women Attack Each Other In Check Out!!!!!!

Two senior women attacked each other over one who messed with her groceries because the bar was missing to keep groceries separated...couldn't belive it. hit one another and said  you look like s.......t and the other said go to he...l   checker had to separate the them.....Daughter and I stood in the same check out had to move to the next one...Ive seen it all.......

Respected Contributor

Re: Two Senior Women Attack Each Other In Check Out!!!!!!

Woman Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shoot me now if I am fighting over the purchase separate bar. I wouldn't want to explain that to my family.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

O  M  GWoman Mad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sad.......S T R E S S .....We need to be trained how to deal with stress beginning at a young age, incorporating strategies that lower reactionary inappropriate ways of dealing with our emotions/challenges.  (i.e.,There are schools where students practice meditation on a daily basis ).  

Honored Contributor

I had a woman behind me once that was really po'd because there was no extra bar and I wouldn't give her the one separating my order from the one ahead of me.

Esteemed Contributor

You should see what goes on in long term care! Just because they are seniors does not mean they are docile.

Esteemed Contributor

I can see that happening.

I recently had a guy reach into my cart and start "helping" me unload my stuff onto conveyor belt at the checkout.

I'm trying to watch the one in front of me being checked out, and now watch this guy too. I tell him to stop, I don't want help, he won't stop.

When I'm unpacking groceries at home, I can't find the 3rd zucchini.

I distinctly recall picking out 3.

Nope, only charged for 2 on the receipt.

That son of a bugger unloaded my cart so he could swipe my zucchini!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am seldom speechless, but...😲

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Oh, I've had the customer behind me in checkout get all fussed up over that bar not being available to separate the goods. I think people are  in  a hurry and have a lot on their plate so it doesn't take much at the end of the day to make them explode. I've already seen a young woman unload a huge amount of groceries and then started to argue with the check out clerk and tell the clerk to"shove those groceries up her a--" and walk out. I don't usually speak with anyone in line, it's not worth it.