Honored Contributor

Re: Two Senior Women Attack Each Other In Check Out!!!!!

I am so sad for that checker.  I often wonder when my own service job turned into a prison guard and/or mental health warden.  Dealing with the public these days is beyond abusive.  

Here's hoping there's a manager who said something and/or passed out some threats of their own such as that behavior will have them shopping elsewhere for their Cheetos. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Two Senior Women Attack Each Other In Check Out!!!!!!

How ridiculous. 

Respected Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

Checker to the rescue LOL! giphy.gif

LOL!

Honored Contributor

With all we've got to worry about these days, it's a wonder there aren't more "rage" incidents than there are.  It sounds as though things may get worse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake 😂

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I always told my girls “Trash doesn’t discriminate....it come in all colors”.

Thats a perfect example of trash

You taught your children to refer to people as trash?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
That wasn't about me but I did feel like doing that once. I was in a hurry that day. I had my groceries on the belt but didn't notice anyone behind me as I was concentrating on my coupons. A woman had put her groceries on the belt and although there was a divider available she didn't use it. Rather she was yapping on her phone and wasn't paying attention to her groceries. The cashier rang up a few of her items with my order before I realized it and stopped her. She ended up having to call a supervisor over with a key to void out the items that weren't mine, thus delaying me and causing me inconvenience. The woman never apologized for the delay or inconvenience to me for not using the divider or minding her groceries but just kept yapping on her phone. 😡

@Pearlee   Phone or coupons-it doesn't matter.  The divider should have been placed by you out of courtesy to the next customer who would inevitably show up.  It's a good habit to just place the divider there regardless.

She didn't owe you an apology; you were also culpable by not paying attention to your own groceries.

We always place the divider whether somebody is behind us or not.

There is no rule that the next person in line is in charge of the divider, of all things.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I never knew those bars were such a hot commodity! Another reason I do self checkout...
Honored Contributor

The horror of swiping someone else’s zucchini!😱
Honored Contributor

It's a disgrace the way some people act today.  Some guy got fired from his job in Wisconsin and went home and got a gun; came back to work, and I believe 8 people are dead.  What is wrong with people?  You get that mad over being fired and decide to kill some people?  This is so very sad.

kindness is strength