Honored Contributor

Re: That Double Rainbow - Something Magical

That rainbow was magnificent.  I know Queen Elizabeth had a strong faith.  I believe that God hung that rainbow in the the sky to give people hope and realize all is not lost.

Respected Contributor

Rainbow Always After The Rain Quotes

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

What an illuminating incident, @vermint .   Love the inspired courage of that pastor, acting in the moment, unafraid to broach the elephant in the room, and offer prayer.  It must have been extraordinary.

@Oznell  It was a moment I will never forget!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for sharing that nice story @vermint .

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too believe in signs.  Everyone knows that sunflowers grow and bloom in summer.  Last summer my family had a contest who could grow the tallest.  Mine were so bad there were no flowers.  I pulled them early.  Then in November I saw a stem of one growing randomly where I had planted one in summer.  I thought it was odd and didn't expect it to live because there was no seed that could've caused it and little to no water reaching it, but decided to see if it would grow and flower and if it did take it as a sign. By February it was about 3-4 feet tall and had a bright yellow flower.  For months it brought me hope and joy that something could grow and thrive out of nowhere off season.  Then I looked up the meaning of sunflowers and it is hope, happiness, joy and renewal and I knew it was a sign.   I wasn't sure who it was from, I was just awe inspired.  Now that I think about it, it's likely a sign from an old friend who passed away in October.