Honored Contributor
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Does Barefoot Dreams ever go away?  It bad enough that it appears in every generic fashion show during the average week, but today is insufferable.  I keep turning the TV off and when I go back to it, its still going strong maybe with a different host.  Has QVC bought this company maybe?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

ITA.  Seems everytime I turn to Q it's that or Cuddl Duds!

Respected Contributor

Because I don't watch QVC all day, when I do turn it on I am pleased to see that barefoot dreams is on. I buy for myself and for family members. But I've had enough with the muddy colors, I wish their colors were richer. 

Honored Contributor

Always

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree with you. I have long suspected that some companies buy air time with QVC and that is why when they are on , they appear almost ad nauseum for the day. I think this is one of those times. And for people like me that find this brand not stylish, overpriced and not flattering for most figures, it gets boring fast. 

so it is a shut off QVC day for me and that is fine. Of course, they will keep pushing it and showing it, because statistics will be in their favor that the more they show it and the hosts hawk it as soft, comfy, etc. more people will buy it. 

Esteemed Contributor

One - of several reasons - I hardly watch QVC anymore. Not only is there an hour of TSV every 2nd/3rd hour, but then the item is presented during the in between hour!  Definitely a channel changer!!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   I like some Barefoot Dreams items, not all, but do agree with you that some tsv's seem to be on way too much.

& too bad David's new show isn't on today as they'd probably have him show it hawking up the cozy factor.

Honored Contributor

It's what they do with all Tsv's.  I don't watch QVC 24/7 and if I'm not interested in one, I don't watch any of the presentations.  So, I have only seen part of the midnight presentation.  

Respected Contributor

If it wasn't selling so well, they would not give it so much air time.

The ten people on this thread do not compare to the tens of thousands making purchases.

Okay, I gave in and ordered as well--in the mauve color.  I do not look forward to colder weather, and this sweater looks so warm and cozy, just like they say!

If the price were more reasonable, I would be pleased to buy many more as gifts.

I am happy Barefoot Dreams has a men's line now--do we have to size up for men like we do for women?

By the way, I just puchased a cute little Quacker Factory dress on clearance, so I usually prefer to wait for the sales, but sometimes BFD completely sells out!

Valued Contributor
It's not in my budget