Honored Contributor

Re: 🇺🇸America the Beautuful! Your Bragging Rights!

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I love Nashville, Tennessee and I think everyone should visit this great city! It's Music City, USA, after all! The people here are friendly and warm. It's a very easy city to live in and visit. It's also a boom town, so be careful....you'll probably want to move here....like thousands of other people are doing. We have a great Mayor, too. I think it's the best city in the U.S. So grateful to be an American and a Nashvillian!

Apparently half of Oklahoma has moved there now.  The half that sings!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: 🇺🇸Tell Us About Your City or State! America The Beautiful!!!

@SoX wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Image result for chicago skylineMy city just lost the Star Wars Museum because the creator wanted to use precious lake front land and the Friends of the Park refused to give in.

My city's school district is broke ... really broke.

My city has two baseball teams, one in each league ... one is doing a little better than the other.

My kind of town... well, it used to be.  I was born there and I could sure go for an Italian beef sandwich.  My team was the 1969 Cubbies.

@just bee

Oh my ... Al's Beef is still opened ... I worked at the Medical Center on the near west side and I'd go to Al's at least once a week.

Italian beef

Italian beef

I'm sick with jealousy!

P.S.  Sorry about our orangutan.  But the baboon (mis)behavior at Brookfield scarred me for life!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

That sandwich looks so good

doxie

Honored Contributor

Al's

Oh, my goodness!  They opened an Al's in Addison, Texas?  ROAD TRIP!!!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

f3df23fd80e7421a79fce81b6dd28a2d.jpg (236×236)

funny_cat_usa_flag_glasses_independence_day_photo_postcard-r5b862783d4774ebd81d8fba13858dbf3_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg (324×324)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday, LOL, I did say plus much more!  

Thanks for adding to my list!Heart

Respected Contributor

@just bee you can get Italian beef delivered to your door!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

image.jpegBorn and raised in SoCal, now living on CA's beautiful, world-famous Central Coast, home to Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium (the aquarium in Finding Dory was modeled after it), and Santa Cruz, to name a few. Not far from Silicon Valley and several wine-making regions. I took the photo. you can go out and find this every day.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

Quitman, Texas --- a small town about 100 miles east of Dallas. It's only claim to fame is that it is the hometown of Sissy Spacek. She and I (and about 55 other students) graduated from high school together in 1968. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like to go hiking here...Garden of the Gods.

maxresdefault.jpg

You are fortunate to be close enough to hike here.  This is one of the most beautiful spots I have visited.  Breathtakingly beautiful!