Honored Contributor

Heard/Depp Saga continued..........

[ Edited ]

She's 'dropping' the charges and allegations now?  Guess the money grab worked, lol.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/amber-heard-decides-not-to-press-charges-against-124346120.html

Honored Contributor

Re: Heard/Depp Saga continued..........

Oh good grief ...

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know. It is starting to look like there may be something here. Not saying for sure but there were texts back and forth to his assistant going a couple of years back that seemed to back up her story of abuse starting even before the marriage. I don't know why she would consider marrying him with that even going on way back then. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I don't know. It is starting to look like there may be something here. Not saying for sure but there were texts back and forth to his assistant going a couple of years back that seemed to back up her story of abuse starting even before the marriage. I don't know why she would consider marrying him with that even going on way back then. 

It's been reported that the texts have been doctored and have no time stamp to support a legitimate text message.  As I understand it, there are apps where a person can create and/or alter  a text message.  TMZ, who have been very thorough in getting their information accurate,  went to the source of the text messages.  The assistant to Depp emphatically says that the text messages are doctored and that he never saw Johnny be abusive to Amber or anyone.  This is just one of the holes in her story, of which there are many.  I sincerely question her motives.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

None of us will probably know for sure but it's quite believable that he gave her money to drop the charges to hopefully save face.  He often displayed eratic often angry behavior in the past.   Domestic violence is such a hot topic now.   

Honored Contributor

I just can't get excited about these people and their trials and tribulations

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Almost like anything to keep their name in the spotlight.  Didn't his latest move about "Alice" bomb recently?

Valued Contributor

Don't see any of the big media sites reporting this story? Casting a stink eye on this story because TMZ would all over it if she had done it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMHO, poor Amber Heard is represented by halfwits.  Two or three days ago, her camp told various media outlets that she would be filing a police report after all.  Then, a few hours later there was an allegation that the TWO TEAMS OF LAPD COPS who went to her house that night did see evidence of abuse but were LYING.  Then, yet a few hours later came the revelation that Amber would not file a police report.  This all happened on A SINGLE DAY.  Are they mentally ill?

Amber should fire her lawyers and publicist and hire a team that will do what will help her on a practical basis going forward.  She should never have gone public with all this stuff but rather should have remained silent and had a legal team that was patient and expert enough to get her a decent settlement and perhaps a bit of cooperation from Mr. Depp in terms of keeping her career on track in the short term if that is something that can be negotiated. As is stands, I'm no expert, but she seems to be losing ground as a result of her legal/ publicity team's efforts.

Honored Contributor

What bothers me is......so many posters were saying 'Why would a 20something want to be with a 50 years old man?'

Are you kidding???  50 year old men are just as good if not better as 20something year old men.

If they're not, then that's a crying shame!